Two Rivers Isle the witches
vut the feck
6 Posts
Ooc — Allie
hover for translations!
it was one thing to be spied on while bathing, but another to be threatened by death. all in the same time frame. the hag had never experienced such a thrilling thing in her life, at least to her memory. 

"teth wrikle? vut is a teth wrikle?" her narrow eyes peered to the stranger, though the insult had gone over her head. despite dishing them, the old woman was completely oblivious to insults of many kinds. most of them either stated the obvious, or rang true in her mind so it was not a surprise to her when she received them. 

"keel me?" ... "sigh" she nodded, almost glumly though internally she could not wait for them to get on with it. live or died, she did not care. she had experienced enough in her life to be content with it's past, and it would be by her own dulled senses that she would fall. "i is old old lady, nuting left but my ou'nique skilts and vast knovledge,"

"and now, efter all my tray-vels and tales, i shall die, my tay-lents put to waste. finally" the witch sighed, putting on a rather dramatic show though, she figured the time of her death would be a rather monumental thing and one should always go out with a bang. 

that was, if the other was as blind to an opportunity as their scar made them out to be.
Don't 'ou vish your girlfriend vus hot lik meh?

whaka suffers from short-term memory loss and will conveniently forget everything you just said. she also may confuse you for some slavic gods or goddesses, but I wouldn't worry about that.
Messages In This Thread
the witches - by Wuathila - July 28, 2016, 03:59 PM
RE: the witches - by Aeronwyn - July 28, 2016, 04:09 PM
RE: the witches - by Malice - July 28, 2016, 04:16 PM
RE: the witches - by Wuathila - July 28, 2016, 04:33 PM
RE: the witches - by Aeronwyn - July 28, 2016, 04:45 PM
RE: the witches - by Malice - July 29, 2016, 06:48 AM
RE: the witches - by Wuathila - July 31, 2016, 07:09 PM
RE: the witches - by Aeronwyn - August 04, 2016, 01:29 PM
RE: the witches - by Malice - August 04, 2016, 01:42 PM