Two Rivers Isle You don't know the half of the abuse
1 Posts
Ooc — Ivy
Joining 
Bara had traveled aimlessly, not seeking anything or anyone in particular. Perhaps that was untrue, she sought distance. Distance from whatever family she had left, distance from the memories. 

The travels had been blurs in her mind, a haze of pain and fear as she fled. Even now, she couldn't recall most of the trip; only vague memories of a pressing need to get out, to get 
away. 

Her thoughtless wanderings had not been completely useless, stopping as she reached the river. The scents of others surrounded it, leaving Bara to stop feet away from it and blinking as if she were awaking from a dream. 

Glancing upwards, into the dark forest, Bara considered leaving but the scents of the adults were few in number. It was a small pack and perhaps they would want another member in their ranks. 

Howling, she called for them loudly if they cared to meet her, peering into the forest as she waited. 

Like a dream, the tree of life covers me, and dulls my eyes; I fall asleep.
776 Posts
Ooc — Meebee
Guardian
Away
Hey there! Perhaps next time it would be easier to tag either me or Mar with @ and then the name of the account you want to tag :)

Malice, as almost always, was walking along the borders in the early morning to later spend it with her family. The scratches on her muzzle, put there by Shink, were healing, but not fast enough for her. She had to be super careful around her children now as they were getting sharp little teeth. Things couldn't get better for Arthendal. They had enough food and wisdom to share. They didn't need anyone else and in return didn't bother others. They were here, that was all that mattered and to be known for others. Not even the name of the Lady and Lord would be spoken outside the borders.

A howl entered her sensitive ears and she turned her body around with a swish of her tail, fluently and gracefully. She trotted to the the side of the river where the loner stood at the other side. Greetings! She called out over the sound of rushing water. Who are you and what do you seek here? She called out again.
~Adopt Avalon!~
~Fake name: Absinthe~[Image: warrior_zpsifen6kug.gif](Guardian)[Image: naturalist_zps22vypiui.gif](Astronomer 1/10)

sicarius
453 Posts
Ooc — Thalia
Warrior
Just as I was listening to that song...welcome!

The wraith stalked the lands of her home, their freshly settled claim growing stronger as the days ticked by. Her gait was one of confidence, in her own home there was no need to sneak or be silent, and so she did not. Idly, she wondered if she should call to one of her packmates for a spar, or a lesson for Shink, but a haunting cry caught her attention instead. She made her way quickly toward the border, curious, catching the scent of Malice as the wind blew it her way. 

The wraith sought out her queen, catching sight of her deep chocolate frame quickly, and made her way to her, long strides taking her guickly through the waters, her pelt soaking as she slipped out of the river like a fish. Her stance, while proud, was not quite as bold as her Lady's. She was not as foolish as to contest Malice, nor did she have any wish to. The queen called out to the stranger, and Aeronwyn fixed her with her stormy gaze, examining the loner and judging her health. She dipped her head in greeting, face impassive.
facilis descensus averno