The Sentinels birds flying high
the bear
26 Posts
Ooc — Mary
this is a weird post u guys... i'm sorry

At once, the rogue inquired to him of the forest’s warriors. The bear drew a frown to his handsome features and glanced toward the earth. It was a dreadful fate to be the sole standing guardian – as far as he was aware – of the pack. They had taken a peaceful front and had built a life on that, but the brute’s skills were not to go to waste; if they should need him, he was a capable beast. Lærke breathed a sigh through his nares and drew his argent gaze upward once more so that he could peer adoringly at his sister. Their family had been a proud group of warriors. It would only make sense for Lotte to inquire about the soturi of the wood. “Ah, ihana lapsi… I am their steadfast guardian,” he responded. There was a fleeting moment of swelling pleasure at the thought, but the bear was quick to force it aside. To boast without reason would not grant him honor.

As was her nature, the quick-tongued girl had reprimanded him for his lack of words on the creatures of the forest. The broad male lifted his crown upward with a moderate cant. After only a moment, Lærke tossed his muzzle and chuckled in his booming voice. Niiden fyysinen kauneus voisin puhua tuntikausia. Minun täytyy tietää ne parempi puhua hengellisen kauneuden. En ole matala Bardi, sisko,” he returned with a smirk hovering on the edges of his lips. For the bear was a man who found his mind drawn to the soul of another. While he was quite impressed with the beauty of the wolves of Donnelaith, Lærke was far more entertained with the premise of their character.

As if drawn by the words that he had spoken, the pale beauty emerged from the wood and inquired to Lotte if she had found what she was looking for. Lærke dipped his skull low to the woman of the roots. Kaunis lapsi,” he greeted her in his rumbling bass. “Deirdre, this is my sweet sister Lotte. I was just telling her of your home.” Once he had lifted his skull to gaze at her with sparkling ghostly eyes, the soturi gestured with his muzzle toward his beloved sister. There was a fondness in his expression – one that spoke powerfully of his devotion to his family. The bear did wish that his Lotte could join arms with him in the shade of the trees. He wanted it so.
Messages In This Thread
birds flying high - by Lotte - July 29, 2016, 06:53 PM
RE: birds flying high - by Lærke - July 31, 2016, 01:26 PM
RE: birds flying high - by Lotte - August 01, 2016, 06:14 AM
RE: birds flying high - by Lærke - August 05, 2016, 01:27 AM
RE: birds flying high - by Lotte - August 11, 2016, 06:19 AM
RE: birds flying high - by Deirdre - August 15, 2016, 09:22 AM
RE: birds flying high - by Lærke - August 16, 2016, 03:17 AM
RE: birds flying high - by Aria - August 17, 2016, 10:25 AM
RE: birds flying high - by Lotte - August 17, 2016, 08:55 PM
RE: birds flying high - by Deirdre - August 18, 2016, 02:54 PM
RE: birds flying high - by Lærke - August 24, 2016, 01:06 AM