Moonspear And, then, there was light
115 Posts
Ooc —
"It's nice, I quite like it here," she didn't bring up her conversation with Harley and Althaia nor the brief doubt directed at Moonspears' leaders. It had been fleeting and she had since decided to leave any issues between the pair solely with her Alphas. 

"When did you join Moonspear anyhow?" Heldi couldn't ever recall asking him such and she wanted to continue their conversation.
380 Posts
Ooc — Mary Ellen
He nodded when she comment that it was nice here. I agree, I like it, too. he said. While he knew Harley and Althaia's scents were fading from the territory, he had no idea of what went on between them and the Alpha's. He thought it odd that Charon would ever let the Omega leave, but he hadn't brought it up to Charon yet. His attention had been towards his own recovery. 

She asked when he had joined Moonspear, and he had to think a moment before replying. I first joined just before winter last year, right before Charon and Amekaze claimed the territory. I left this spring for a couple of months to search for my family, then I came back, he explained. He had been grateful to Charon and Amekaze for their understanding, and for allowing him to come back. He had spent the following months proving that he wanted to be here. It was home, and he had no intention of leaving. 
Feel free to tag Dash as needed. Unless otherwise asked, all threads are AW. 
115 Posts
Ooc —
"Oh," was all she could think to say in response, wanting to question about his family but not wanting to overstep any boundaries. Perhaps his family was like her own and a bit hard to talk about. Dash was the only one here who knew of her rather rough childhood and Heldi preferred to keep it that way. 

The agouti had begun to grow drowsy and carrying on the conversation grew increasingly harder as her eyelids grew heavier. Heldi shuffled, giving a content sigh as she closed her eyes. Only resting them, not sleeping, she told herself.
380 Posts
Ooc — Mary Ellen
He was a little surprised Heldi didn't ask him more, as he accepted that to be the social norm, at least by what he was taught. But, maybe she just wasn't interested in his past. He himself didn't think it was all that interesting; born, stayed with pack, became a loner, joined Moonspear... The rest is just all filler of day-to-day things. 

As the conversation lapse, he watched Heldi out of the corner of his eyes getting drowsy. Her head went down, and then she was asleep. He supposed there was no better time than now for a nap, and so lowered his own head to rest beside hers. He wouldn't fully sleep, as he wanted to be aware of his surroundings, but he did snooze.

Wrap up here, or with yours, if you like <3
Feel free to tag Dash as needed. Unless otherwise asked, all threads are AW.