Two Rivers Isle My friends and I would crack the code
The puppet to my emotions
98 Posts
Ooc — Otis
Aeronwyn approached first, despite his call for the Lord and Lady of the land yet Shink didn't mind. Her demenour was proud at first, her gaze searching as she scanned both him and his companion but it was expected for she was right to be wary of a dark stranger suddenly making an appearance at the fringes of their land. With a polite nod of greeting towards the pale wraith, he turned his attention to Burke as hefollowed on behind, grayscale and Lordlike beside the white ghost. Malice had not answered his call yet Shink guessed she was keeping her motherly eye rested upon her brood for someone needed to make sure they kept their small figures out of trouble.

With his body lowered beneath the shoulder of the pair, he waved his tail in greeting as Burke approached, tilting his head to look at Dag as if inviting him to introduce himself. He hadn't spiller the secrets of the Isle to the dark joker, using his superiors fake names and merely hinting at what their band had to offer his friend. He hoped that Dagfinn lived up to his curious nature and could bring Arrhendal fascinating stories should he be accepted, otherwise a tiny part of him feared the others would take out the failure on him.
Messages In This Thread
My friends and I would crack the code - by Shink - August 01, 2016, 07:18 AM
RE: My friends and I would crack the code - by Dagfinn - August 01, 2016, 10:21 AM
RE: My friends and I would crack the code - by Aeronwyn - August 01, 2016, 10:38 AM
RE: My friends and I would crack the code - by Burke - August 01, 2016, 10:47 AM
RE: My friends and I would crack the code - by Shink - August 01, 2016, 01:00 PM
RE: My friends and I would crack the code - by Dagfinn - August 01, 2016, 09:23 PM
RE: My friends and I would crack the code - by Aeronwyn - August 05, 2016, 07:23 AM
RE: My friends and I would crack the code - by Burke - August 05, 2016, 04:56 PM
RE: My friends and I would crack the code - by Shink - August 08, 2016, 10:59 AM
RE: My friends and I would crack the code - by Dagfinn - August 08, 2016, 10:32 PM
RE: My friends and I would crack the code - by Burke - September 15, 2016, 10:05 AM
RE: My friends and I would crack the code - by Dagfinn - September 18, 2016, 03:13 PM