Two Rivers Isle Greeting Fellow Arthendal Members
59 Posts
Ooc — Raven
Away
All Welcome 
OOC : Looking to have Liekos meet the remainder of the pack including @Malice , @Issun, @Shink , @Pyro , @Vassago .

Liekos began to walk into Two River Isle, territory of the Arthendal pack. She was its newest member and this was her first time entering their territory. She trotted through looking around at the scenery and smelling all the different smells in the air. Its perfect, she though, a great place for her to call home.

She had been brought to the pack by Aeronwyn who she had meet in the swamp. She brought Liekos to the river where Burke her Lord had accepted her into the pack. He had told Liekos of his mate Malice and their young, though he didn't name them, but said nothing of the other pack members. Liekos was eager to meet the remainder of the pack to meet them and for them to meet her. She did not wish to be an outsider in what she had heard was a tight nit pack. 

She weaved around a few tree that were in the area and moved further into the territory hoping to find other members of the pack.

A Journey Only Just Begun
209 Posts
Ooc — MEEBEE
Away
Vassago pushed his boundaries every day, even in spite recent events, and today was no different. Shooting a coy grin at his little brother, the chestnut boy slipped from the den and pranced a few steps away. Before he had a chance to see if Pyro followed or now, a scent reaches him. Who was that? Vass' head swung around, and his little paws carried him forward curiously. A rumble built in his chest, and as a pale woman came into view, the pup froze. She was a ways off, and from here she looked a little like Aunt Aero. Squealing in joy, he plunged forward, cantering her way and.... Oh. Wait. 
His paws stopped suddenly, realizing this is not his aunt, and the boy tumbles head over stumpy tail before her. When at last he brings himself to a sit, a real growl falls from his lips. This was how Daddy greeted strangers, right? So, baby blue eyes roaming the female, Vass just sits there and growls, not afraid but also hoping his brother would be here soon.
Follow The Tracks I Lost Long Ago

Life has a beautiful, crazy design
143 Posts
Ooc — Anthony
If Vassago went far, Pyro would go further. Both kids seemed to have restless souls, and although the chestnut firstborn was more aggressive, the chocolate runt was bolder. He did not refuse a challenge like the one his bigger brother was placing on the table, and so his smaller paws sprinted behind him as fast as he could even if it wasn't enough.

Pyro missed the figure of the older wolf, he was too focused on catching up with his brother, so the moment Vassago stopped running Pyro took his chance to outrun him, turning his head back as he raced by. But clumsy as he was, Pyro forgot to dodge the newcomer and crashed with her leg, bouncing off and sending himself tumbling on his back.
Like a dream, the tree of life covers me, and dulls my eyes; I fall asleep.
776 Posts
Ooc — Meebee
Guardian
Away
Malice had been out hunting for once, over the river, to catch her favorite meal. Rabbit! They didn't live in Two Rivers Isle, seeing as rabbits couldn't swim, but that didn't mean they didn't live around it. She wanted to give little pieces to her sons, their first meat ceremony, since she thought they were old enough. Oh, how she hoped they would like it. Otherwise she would force it down their throats- if they didn't try. She was trotting back, pelt wet from the river water and smelling like it too, a fresh plump rabbit clamped between her jaws. When she reached the den however, both her sons were missing. 

Luckily she could smell, and thus she started tracking them down, finally stumbling on the two boys and a new female she did not recognize. She dropped the rabbit on the floor, muzzle bloody and eyes, one permanently squinting because of her scar, focused on the three wolves. Was this a trespasser? A new recruit? Who are you? She asked, a little dazzled.
~Adopt Avalon!~
~Fake name: Absinthe~[Image: warrior_zpsifen6kug.gif](Guardian)[Image: naturalist_zps22vypiui.gif](Astronomer 1/10)

59 Posts
Ooc — Raven
Away
Liekos had walked a ways into the Two River Isle before seeing a few new wolves. A few pups to be exact. The first was a dark brown who at first site was squealing with delight as he saw her bit a closer look at Liekos and he changed his mood as he began to growl at her as he sat. A second pup then came sprinting as fast as his little legs could take him toward the other pup as it seemed to Liekos. Only to have him run right into her leg bumping her a bit as he fell on his back. 

Liekos thought they were just the cutest things. She adored so much the inoccence and potential that pups possesed. She took a quick look around to see of anyone else was around as these were young pups, she assume the mother would be around. But when she didn't see one at first she looked over at the pup which growled at her "There won't be any need for that..." she told him. She was going to explain herself just as a dark female came into view with blood on her muzzle and the body of a rabbit near her.

"Who are you?" the female asked Liekos. Liekos could understand how this situation could look bad as Liekos, a large female, stood over these little wolves. She thought this might be Malice but she couldn't be sure. "I am Liekos, a new member to the pack that resides in this territory."

209 Posts
Ooc — MEEBEE
Away
Vass cared little if he was being rude, probably didn't even know the word, but this was what Burke had done when faced with someone unfamiliar. When his little brother came bumbling in, knocking into the woman, the brown boy stood and growled again, louder. Not at Pyro, but at the female and out of worry for his brother. He pranced forward to stand beside the other pup, hovering over him and fixing the stranger with a wary glare. Her words weren't understood even if he had bothered to listen. 
Next, though, Mom came up behind them, and Vassago's little stump of a tail wiggled in the air. She'd make everything okay again, decide whether or not this was somebody to growl at or not! Turning his cute little face to her with a smile, he watched the alpha female carefully. She and Daddy were the ones that he learned from, copied, and so whatever Vass did now would depend on his mother.

143 Posts
Ooc — Anthony
The moment he realized he had knocked into a wolf, Pyro's face froze. If it wasn't for Vassago who stood protectively over him like the brave guardian that he was, who knows what would have happened!? So Pyro stayed put and allowed his bigger brother to handle the situation. Growling was a good response, and Pyro would have done it too if he wasn't in shock. Who was this stranger? Was it going to eat them? WHERE WAS MOMMY WHEN YOU NEEDED HER?

Oh, there she was...

In a sudden jolt Pyro rushed to his mom's side, and ushered Vassago to join them with an off-key bark. It was safer between mommy's legs!
776 Posts
Ooc — Meebee
Guardian
Away
Malice was not one to demand submission from friends and family, but this was a stranger to her. She did not know if she was actually in the pack or not, Burke and her did not speak of such things often -they were mostly always busy with their private "Therapy sessions"-. This could be a trespasser trying to steal her young, and she let her confusion known by a soft snarl before the woman even started speaking. So Liekos was her name, and again Burke had made decisions without letting her know. She hated not being on top of things, but could only really accept it with Burke. They had always been lone rulers and now they suddenly had to work together.

Malice did not respond, hackles raised slightly as Pyro finally came to her. Well, that was a first. She stood proud with her muzzle raised slightly, tail stiff up to indicate she was indeed a leader here. Vassago, come. She spoke stern yet with a softer edge to her voice. She wanted to get them out of here, to protect them from whatever evil plans this female had in mind for them, but she also didn't want to be totally rude... Oh well, whatever. Welcome, I'm lady Malice and these are my two boys. She offered with no real emotion to read from her face. Pyro, She said as she pointed at the darker, smaller pup. And Vassago. She pointed to wherever the lighter colored, bigger pup was at this point. She then went on to pick up the rabbit she had caught for the ceremony and was turning to leave, waiting just to see if the stranger had anything more to say and to wait for her pups to follow.
~Adopt Avalon!~
~Fake name: Absinthe~[Image: warrior_zpsifen6kug.gif](Guardian)[Image: naturalist_zps22vypiui.gif](Astronomer 1/10)

59 Posts
Ooc — Raven
Away
This may have gotten out of hand Liekos thought. The first pup she saw, who she now knew as Vassage, was now growling even more as the second, Pyro, had ran to Malice. She didn't mean for things to end up this way and she had ment her words to the pup to be proseved much differently. 

When the female stood strong and revealed herself as Malice, Liekos's lady. She was embarrased for this to be her first encounter with her lady. She bowed her head in respect in acknowlegding her Lady. "My Lady, I apologize for such an interuption, this was not my intent. It is an honor to meet you and your young." She spoke hoping her lady would understand. She kept her head bowed waiting for the females responce.

209 Posts
Ooc — MEEBEE
Away
At first, Vass really did begin to follow his mothers command. He'd turned and came a couple steps closer before hearing the stranger speak again. Turning his greenish, paling eyes to the woman, he blinked a few times as her apologetic tone. She felt bad, like he had the time he'd made Mama bleed. 
Now what? 
His gaze flickered back to Mom, who looked pretty displeased with the woman. In the end, remembering the scratch on his brothers eye from the last time she'd been mad was enough to bring him scampering back to Pyro's side.

143 Posts
Ooc — Anthony
whoops
just skip me cuz I'm being too slow, sorry :s
I promise I won't get mad

The safety of mother's embrace gave Pyro enough courage to bark at the female. His eyes were curious, not so fearful anymore. Was she good? Because judging by Mom's reaction there was no threat coming from her at all.

Whatever move Malice made, Pyro followed. He wouldn't stick around to figure the female out alone so soon, but perhaps one day he would invite her on an adventure like the ones he had with the rest of his friends.
776 Posts
Ooc — Meebee
Guardian
Away
Yellow eyes watched both of her pups finally listening. Perhaps her outburst had learned them they shouldn't mess with mommy. Good. Well-behaved children were her goal, though she wouldn't cage them or anything. She wanted them to have as much freedom as possible, though they also had to listen, if that made any sense. She sighed at the woman before her. Right, she was still here. It's alright. She said, voice muffled by the dead animal between her jaws, head swinging back to her. She was done for today, and would definitely tell her mate about this. Perhaps this proved that they really should do things together, instead of solo-alphaing everything.

She moved a few steps toward where she knew her den was, excited despite the encounter with the other Arthendal recruit. 
~Adopt Avalon!~

59 Posts
Ooc — Raven
Away
Likes was glad the Malice her lady hadn't taken the encounter so harshly as the pups seemed to. She said it was fine with a sigh. Liekos senced that even though her lady had said it was ok it still wasn't ideal. Her lady picked up her meal and began to walk away. 

That's sudden through Liekos. She was hoping to have some kind of interaction or conversation with her lady. Nothing specific in mind but just a friendly introductory conversation. She wasn't quite sure what to do as her lady walked away. What should I say, should I follow her Liekos through, her confusion was only audible by a small "um...". She had looked up and waited for anything else to happen that might give her indication of what she should do next.

209 Posts
Ooc — MEEBEE
Away
Vassago poked his head out from around Pyro, under Mom's belly, and shot another curious look at the strange woman. Was she another one of the wolves that would come and bring food, or visit to play with them?  There wasn't long to debate until Malice was moving, and it was clear she wanted them to follow. He might've stayed behind any other time, had Pyro not shuffled along with Mom and bumped him forward. With a final glance behind at Leikos, the chestnut boy bounded ahead towards the den.