Two Rivers Isle Greeting Fellow Arthendal Members
Like a dream, the tree of life covers me, and dulls my eyes; I fall asleep.
776 Posts
Ooc — Meebee
Guardian
Away
Malice was not one to demand submission from friends and family, but this was a stranger to her. She did not know if she was actually in the pack or not, Burke and her did not speak of such things often -they were mostly always busy with their private "Therapy sessions"-. This could be a trespasser trying to steal her young, and she let her confusion known by a soft snarl before the woman even started speaking. So Liekos was her name, and again Burke had made decisions without letting her know. She hated not being on top of things, but could only really accept it with Burke. They had always been lone rulers and now they suddenly had to work together.

Malice did not respond, hackles raised slightly as Pyro finally came to her. Well, that was a first. She stood proud with her muzzle raised slightly, tail stiff up to indicate she was indeed a leader here. Vassago, come. She spoke stern yet with a softer edge to her voice. She wanted to get them out of here, to protect them from whatever evil plans this female had in mind for them, but she also didn't want to be totally rude... Oh well, whatever. Welcome, I'm lady Malice and these are my two boys. She offered with no real emotion to read from her face. Pyro, She said as she pointed at the darker, smaller pup. And Vassago. She pointed to wherever the lighter colored, bigger pup was at this point. She then went on to pick up the rabbit she had caught for the ceremony and was turning to leave, waiting just to see if the stranger had anything more to say and to wait for her pups to follow.
~Adopt Avalon!~
~Fake name: Absinthe~[Image: warrior_zpsifen6kug.gif](Guardian)[Image: naturalist_zps22vypiui.gif](Astronomer 1/10)

Messages In This Thread
Greeting Fellow Arthendal Members - by Liekos - August 01, 2016, 09:42 AM
RE: Greeting Fellow Arthendal Members - by Tryp - August 01, 2016, 09:53 AM
RE: Greeting Fellow Arthendal Members - by Pyro - August 01, 2016, 10:02 AM
RE: Greeting Fellow Arthendal Members - by Malice - August 01, 2016, 10:10 AM
RE: Greeting Fellow Arthendal Members - by Liekos - August 01, 2016, 10:28 AM
RE: Greeting Fellow Arthendal Members - by Tryp - August 01, 2016, 10:50 AM
RE: Greeting Fellow Arthendal Members - by Pyro - August 01, 2016, 10:58 AM
RE: Greeting Fellow Arthendal Members - by Malice - August 01, 2016, 11:42 AM
RE: Greeting Fellow Arthendal Members - by Liekos - August 01, 2016, 11:49 AM
RE: Greeting Fellow Arthendal Members - by Tryp - August 01, 2016, 06:53 PM
RE: Greeting Fellow Arthendal Members - by Pyro - August 07, 2016, 10:29 AM