Haunted Wood and when i finally got sober i felt ten years older
i don't need saving
98 Posts
Ooc — Allie
Private 
@Sebastian, following this thread!
This was all foreign ground to him, each step within the forest was his first. From where he stood, he could just barely see the tip of the Redhawk Rock peering over the treeline, but as he moved, even that shrunk from view. His heart still beat a mile a minute, his breaths coming out in short gasps though he felt as if his throat was closing up at the same time.

He had been running, far from where the other boy hid behind a bush because of the actions he had committed. In his hast to get away,his footing had become sloppy, sending the ground breathing him sliding, and him with it. He had only stumbled down a few feet, knocking the bottom of his jaw against a particularly mean looking rock edge. His blood was proof of it's triumph. A sharp pain had coursed through his mouth as his jaw had snapped shut, and a startled yelp rocked through him. It took him a few moments to gather himself, the pungent scent of his own blood throwing him off course.

By the time he had picked himself up, he was in a daze, his legs wobbly from the uncertainty of his footing and his sense of direction lost as he struggled to come to terms with what had just happened. But one thing was on his mind, he wanted to be on solid ground.

The rock forgotten, he clambered down the mountain, towards the rough greenery that lay below. Once his feet met the familiar and even pace of the flat ground, he collapsed, the side of his head pressed against the earth as he caught his breath. He still could not find his bearings, even as he stood upright. The Rendezvous site was... far behind him. He could not howl, for his vocal chords were not that developed and he rather not damage them yipping.
chaos isn't a pit, chaos is a ladder
The Gentleman
1,663 Posts
Ooc — Mar
Medic
Sebastian on the rescue, again. You think this guy has his own pack to worry about xD

Sebastian liked to keep tabs on the areas around him. He liked to have Ambrosia find out what happened with that injured male he found. Now Sebastian was on his way himself to Redhawk. Because well, there was still a matter of the lost pup. Odette's older brother. If he was at red hawk Sebastian would know that he was raised well, yet then perhaps he could get a meeting between to two. Which would be important in his eyes.

Yet if they didn't have him, that other pack in the mountains had him maybe? Lets just hope he didn't end up in his father's pack. That would be bad for the guy in Sebastian's eyes. The young male continued his way through the Haunted woods when he saw something before him. Was that? No. That couldn't be. The male's pale eyes watched how the pup stumbled and looked so confused. Sebastian cleared his throat and let out a huff. "Are you lost?," he asked to young one, that looked definitely around Odette's age. He didn't want to hope because if it wasn't him. He gave the pup quite some space.
i don't need saving
98 Posts
Ooc — Allie
He had become quite disoriented, though a voice from above asked of him. His was only vaguely aware of the question, and paid little mind to it for the rest of his conscious worked desperately to find his bearings and point him in the right direction of Redhawk Caldera. "I.." His head swiveled from each direction to the other, trying to find any piece of the scene around him that seemed at all familiar. Yet, he found nothing. Only the repeat of a bunch of trees he had never seen before. Finally, he came to a stop, the realization dawning on him that he was indeed, lost. This never would have bothered him before, but he felt scared, terrified that he would not make it to the home he had only just found. He did not want to be misplaced again, not after everything. 

"Um.. N-no," The terror was evident in his voice, wavering with fright though he still held the bit of him that made sure he didn't let his bearings down to strangers. Or maybe, it was just a habit riddled so deep into his inner workings that he felt an instinct to lie. 

Yet, with all he had, he wanted to go home. Even if it meant being yelled at by Peregrine for accidentally hurting Lagan, it would be worth it if he got to see them again. He had, by accident, grown to see Peregrine and Fox as the parents he had never truly had; though they could never replace Zaria and Fitz. Perry was his family, and he never wanted to leave. Ever. He just wanted to go home.
The Gentleman
1,663 Posts
Ooc — Mar
Medic
Sebastian looked at him and frowned a bit, because it was clear that he was. The male didn't want to push the kid too much though. It seemed he wanted to keep up a tough act. The male sniffed him out, as politely as he could. He smelled of the caldera, which was a very typical smell. "You are from the Caldera," he pointed out. Which was quite a bit away, especially for a pup this young. Sebastian grew a bit worried, before he decided that it would be best to bring him back to the Caldera folks.

"I was in their pack once, before I made my own," he explained. He had lived under the reign of Peregrine and Fox. He knew quite a few Caldera wolves after all. The male just wondered. Maybe this pup knew if one of his siblings was added later, like, they found also one of the Silvertip pups. He had the feeling it would help Odette if she could see her brother. "I thought you were lost, because I recently found a girl that was lost, running away from her family. She has a brother that is lost too, and she misses him a lot. I thought you might be him, that's all. Did you happen to see Odette's brother? His name was... Stoic. Yes. Stoic."

Sebastian decided to be less of a creep and introduce himself. Some pups were after all taught not to talk to strangers. Sebastian wasn't a bad guy. "I'm Sebastian, by the way. Let's bring you back to Peregrine and Fox. I assume you are one of their kids?," he offered. He didn't know that their kids were about the same age as Odette.
i don't need saving
98 Posts
Ooc — Allie
Many thing occured to him as the older male continued to talk. For one, perhaps he had found a more safe company with a wolf who had previously been at Redhawk. Second, the said wolf knew the way home. However, this all was halted in an instant. One word caught all of his attention, all other thoughts became unimportant for this far exceeded any other ideas.

"Oddie?" 

It had escaped his mouth faster than he could think. He froze. What did this mean? Had Odette left too? Followed him? While he very much doubted she missed him, he felt an extreem amount of guilt that he had not experianced before. He had not known she was gone too, that she had potentially tried to follow him and he run without a single word. The last thing he had wanted was to tear away his sister from her home, though it seemed his actions had done just that. His facial expression was one of full astonishment, though the terror still sunk deep in his eyes. 

In the absense of his mother, his longing for his family turned to his last known sibling, Odette. He wanted to see her, yet, he did not. He did not want to be reminded of what happened at the Mountian, of his past life that he had just narrowly escaped. He could not think straight, the wish to see his sister, the wish to return to Redhawk Caldera, the nightmare of returning to Silvertip Mountian.. it was all too much. 
The Gentleman
1,663 Posts
Ooc — Mar
Medic
Sebastian looked at the other when he only said Odie instead of anything else. Odie was Odette's nickname. The male looked curiously at the young pup. Maybe he was her brother after all, especially when you saw the look on his face. Sebastian cleared his throat. "Well, yes. I assume you know Odie then?," he spoke.

Sebastian kind of wanted her to see her brother. It would do her well to see one of her siblings alive. The male thought how he could handle this well. "Are you okay?," he asked. "You look a bit shocked," the male added. Maybe he could pull more out of the boy regarding if she was his sister or not.