Wapun Meadow what does fury want me to do, swallow it?
no love left to rye
376 Posts
Ooc — Mana
The hurt on his face made her want to squirm and she wasn't sure why.  Outwardly, however, Banner kept her cool.  As much as she could considering her current defeated demeanor, anyway.  She felt far too emotionally vulnerable here in this strange place with this new wolf and she yearned to be back in Marauder's Keep where she could just..  be among the few wolves she knew and felt comfortable with.  The chocolate female knew she was being mightly unfair to this male who had really been nothing but civil to her but she couldn't help it - that lack of self control was a constant sore spot for her.

Banner, she offered politely.  Her name came complete with a nod of her head in the red-eyed male's direction.  .. nice to meet you, Icarus.  She swallowed thickly and took a deep breath before cracking a weak smile.  I'm sorry about.. how.. I was.  A pause.  Am.
and i'm a loser in love
so baby raise a glass
to mend all the broken hearts
of all my wrecked-up friends
Messages In This Thread
what does fury want me to do, swallow it? - by Banner - August 03, 2016, 08:18 PM
RE: what does fury want me to do, swallow it? - by Banner - August 07, 2016, 05:19 PM
RE: what does fury want me to do, swallow it? - by Banner - August 09, 2016, 05:36 PM
RE: what does fury want me to do, swallow it? - by Banner - August 10, 2016, 03:34 PM
RE: what does fury want me to do, swallow it? - by Banner - August 13, 2016, 11:37 AM
RE: what does fury want me to do, swallow it? - by Banner - August 14, 2016, 04:45 PM
RE: what does fury want me to do, swallow it? - by Banner - August 16, 2016, 04:20 PM
RE: what does fury want me to do, swallow it? - by Banner - August 30, 2016, 05:35 PM