Two Rivers Isle here comes dat boi
インク
638 Posts
Ooc — ares
All Welcome 
Anybody up for spar?

The speckled male had taken himself down by the river that morning. It was a place he had come to enjoy the most. Water had always been something he was fond of. The feeling of water tugging against his body was therapeutic in a way. Fishing had always been interesting as well.

Issun sat close to the edge, enjoying the usual, calming sound the river had to offer.
common | japanese
29 Posts
Ooc — People usually like to call me Wolfen :3
I relized this territory wasn't quite as far from her own so imma join in XD, wouldn't want Reginae teleporting to the other side of the wilds lol.
Reginae had wandered away from her pack, curious about what was around it's borders, and then what could lay beyond that. She wasn't up for leaving too long, but she was hoping to see and hear all of the new things the Teekon Wilds had to offer. Here ears were perked up and her tail high, sniffing the air and listening closely in case of danger. She suddenly came across another scent, not far there must be a territory, which she will try to stay clear of tresspassing, but she couldn't help but get closer. Reginae looked around for a moment and then caught the scent of another wolf nearby, she heard the rush of a river that ran through the terrain. She was unsure of what to do next, "Hello?" she called out and sat down to listen closely without her paws shuffling in the soil.

If you count the stars at night, then immagine the night's sky thousands of years ago.

インク
638 Posts
Ooc — ares
going to assume she's on the other side of the river. PM me if you want me to change it :)

Issun shot up as an unfamiliar voice came from the other side of the river. The male's eyes darted around, seeing where it was coming from. They locked onto a stranger. She was just outside the territory, but still way to close for his liking. Issun howled for @Malice and @Burke before jumping in the water and swimming towards her.

His hackles raised as he rose out of the water. His body language clearly stated he was not pleased with her being so close to their lands. "What do you want?" he growled.
common | japanese
Like a dream, the tree of life covers me, and dulls my eyes; I fall asleep.
776 Posts
Ooc — Meebee
Guardian
Away
Trespassers were nasty creatures who Malice hated with a fiery passion. If it had not been for the old lady who carelessly swam in their waters, she would've been calmer. But no. With the female gone, either dead or chased away, she had been patrolling non-stop so she could spare others from a gruesome death. Her ears shot up. It was a call for her, from Issun, and it sounded rather urgent.

So, she rushed toward them, hackles raised her head carried low to protect her throat if the trespasser was already in their territory and good at hiding. They were like snakes, nasty big ones. Her paws thudded against the soft bedding of the isle as the freckled young man came into view- with a stranger. Without much thinking, she jumped in the water, swimming to the other side and placing herself next to him, ears cooped forward and tail carried high. She might've missed anything the female had to say, since it took her some time to get there.

What do you seek so close to our home? She smelled like pack. That was never a good sign. It triggered her memory thought, if just a tiny bit. The salt aroma mixed with pack could mean she was of the coast- maybe a pirate? She didn't know anymore.
~Adopt Avalon!~
~Fake name: Absinthe~[Image: warrior_zpsifen6kug.gif](Guardian)[Image: naturalist_zps22vypiui.gif](Astronomer 1/10)

29 Posts
Np, Reginae needs some more action lol

Reginae looked up in surprize, but knew she hadn't done anything wrong yet, "I mean no harm," she said calmly and looked at the wolves, knowing they must not want her so close to their home, "I was just exploring the lands, I am new, but I did not mean to startle you all. I am deeply sorry if you don't want me here, but I am still on neutral territory," she added, hoping they weren't as ruthless as the first wolves she had met in the Teekon wilds. Reginae glanced around her to make sure no one else had behind her. Her hackles were raised, but more out of being threatened by the wolves.

If you count the stars at night, then immagine the night's sky thousands of years ago.

1,707 Posts
Ooc — Mar
Therapist
Master Guardian
Burke watched the pups as they were playing. There seemed something going on at the borders so the male got up. "Stay around the den. I mean it," he huffed out a warning and then trotted towards it. The male kept a steady pace and when he arrived at the borders Issun and Malice were already there.

The massive male held up his docked tail. His eyes falling on the pale woman. "This might be neutral territory, but if we deem you to close to our borders you better accept that," Burke pointed out. Not in the mood for games. The river was their border and if she was on the other side of it then she was was really close to their home they were very protective off.
[Image: 141skqx.png]
Guardian, Mentor and Therapist
29 Posts
Reginae growled under her breathe but tried to stop herself from going any further, "Then may I ask, how come I don't remember this here before?" she asked politely, and though she hadn't been in the area for as long as most have,but she knew there was something off, maybe this was a new pack she hadn't heard of before. She decided to spark a positive conversation, if they would not take it as annoying, though Reginae felt they already had enough of her, "Is this pack new?" she asked, wondering if this place was never there's when she had arrived. She knew something of packs going there separate ways lately, and looked back at her leg, the bite marks still quite visible, she wondered if her attackers had been here, yet she couldn't catch any scent of them. Either way she would carry on to wait if they would answer or force her out.

インク
638 Posts
Ooc — ares
Burke and Malice had soon come to his call. The speckled male held back, studying the wolf with a hard gaze. She did not smell like a loner, which sparked anger within him. If she didn't want to join, what business did she have at their borders? His anger was only fueled as more words tumbled out her mouth. All Issun wanted now was to chase her away, but he waited to see what the pair would do.
common | japanese
Like a dream, the tree of life covers me, and dulls my eyes; I fall asleep.
776 Posts
Ooc — Meebee
Guardian
Away
Reginae, perhaps next time you could post in order? Thanks!

One ear swiveled back at the approach of Burke, not sure what he had done with the children. But that wasn't important now- there was a pack wolf threatening and questioning their place here. Never would she share information with a pack wolf, nor a loner that didn't want to join for that matter. Her tail was arched so high that it had to be noticed, ears pressing forward at the growl the female let lose. She was out of her mind, and clearly a dumb girl if she thought she could show that sort of dominance here. It was 3 against one, she stood no chance, and her only chance of redeeming herself had been shattered with her questions.

Because you most likely sit around in that pack of yours, doing nothing. Malice rumbled, the scent of a group very present on her pelt. She snarled. What does it matter? The fact is that we're here now, and that's all you have to know. She answered her second question. Malice was not one to be so aggressive, but this female had pushed all the wrong buttons. Plus, on this land were her sacred children, and if they got hurt because she wasn't defensive enough, she would never forgive herself. She waited quietly for Burke to show signs of aggression, hoping he would want to attack so they could end this blasted fool.
~Adopt Avalon!~
~Fake name: Absinthe~[Image: warrior_zpsifen6kug.gif](Guardian)[Image: naturalist_zps22vypiui.gif](Astronomer 1/10)

1,707 Posts
Ooc — Mar
Therapist
Master Guardian
Malice seemed rather unfriendly towards this female, however, he smelled too that she was from a pack. If she was from another pack they didn't want to do anything with them. The male stepped forward in the river. His docked tail up straight. There was no friendly wag there. "Lets not make assumptions what this female does and doesn't do. We do want you to leave now. We will attack. We don't tolerate other pack wolves close to our borders. We only care for our own," he told her, though it sounded more like a threat.

"If you want to join you can return as a lone wolf," he pointed out. He bared his teeth and lowered his muzzle to protect his neck. His hackles raised as he defended his own lands and the river they considered theirs. It was a prime fishing territory. His eyes looked unfriendly. They weren't a pack that would give out free information or would be open to have other pack wolves close to their borders. Simple. Malice had stated that before.
[Image: 141skqx.png]
Guardian, Mentor and Therapist