Overture Downs That tastes like coconut... and metal!
Well, it's me, and I'm here, so get over it and move on!
48 Posts
Ooc — Chey
  I mean obviously....

Rhodey nodded, he knew at heart his friend was noble and protective, so he understood where Stark was coming from. "Then I would do it sooner rather than later." He shrugged he couldn't see any reason why Stark shouldn't take over as Alpha.

As he looked down at the adventure to come he thought silently about what Stark had asked him. He knew that he had already completed his goal of finding Stark, now though, he had to think of what he wanted above that. What he wanted for himself. "I want..." He thought for another moment, "I want to advance my skills Stark, scouting and mercenary are my main focus at the moment. I've been thinking a lot about my future recently, I've got my eyes on higher ranks as well. However I need to earn my way up, which I respect." Rhodes spoke from his heart, and sighed quietly, "Although my biggest goal Stark. I want a family." He spoke quietly, "Something I haven't had since my father and sister passed. I miss the feeling of family Stark, so much." Rhodes looked to his paws, sadness seeping into his expression.
Rhodes' Pawprints
Desired Trades:
Counselor {I II III IV V/5}Scout {I II III IV V/5}
Feel free to tag Rhodes whenever.
Messages In This Thread
That tastes like coconut... and metal! - by Stark - August 08, 2016, 12:43 AM
RE: That tastes like coconut... and metal! - by Rhodes - August 09, 2016, 10:27 PM
RE: That tastes like coconut... and metal! - by Stark - August 11, 2016, 10:26 PM
RE: That tastes like coconut... and metal! - by Rhodes - August 12, 2016, 11:54 PM
RE: That tastes like coconut... and metal! - by Stark - August 13, 2016, 10:42 PM
RE: That tastes like coconut... and metal! - by Rhodes - August 15, 2016, 03:02 PM
RE: That tastes like coconut... and metal! - by Stark - August 15, 2016, 08:52 PM
RE: That tastes like coconut... and metal! - by Rhodes - August 24, 2016, 02:10 PM
RE: That tastes like coconut... and metal! - by Stark - August 25, 2016, 01:16 AM
RE: That tastes like coconut... and metal! - by Rhodes - September 11, 2016, 08:44 PM
RE: That tastes like coconut... and metal! - by Stark - September 15, 2016, 01:12 AM