Grouse Thicket second to the right and straight on til morning
Dazzle me, dazzle me, dazzle me with gold
181 Posts
Ooc — Stella
Anita shook her head. She had no idea why Steady would be in the area, though she had gotten to know him a bit better over the past couple of days. She followed Gray off-trail, the scent becoming a bit less prominent. 

We never really talk, do we? Now, she wasn't expecting that question, but decided to go along with it. She didn't really know how much she should tell about herself. Would it seem weird to dive into her past? But what else could she talk about, her personality? By now, she was sure Grayday had seen a lot of that.

"Well...er.." She muttered, racking her brain for something casual to say. "I was a lone wolf before I joined Silvertip. My father, you know....he left after doing his business with my mother," she laughed half-heartedly. Not casual, already. "And then my mother left." Most of it was true, except for the latter. However, Anita had didn't know that what she spoke of wasn't entirely correct. Her mother had died, but she was always led to believe she had left her in her early years. So much for a casual introduction.

"Sorry, I sort of went overboard with that," Anita laughed, rolling her shoulders back in a shrug. She did tend to overshare and hoped the male wasn't quizzical of her sudden landslide of an introduction. If he wanted to know his packmates better, well, he certainly was now.
[Image: TBIERmG.gif](5/5) I, II, III, IV, V Incomplete
[Image: TAZ76Qd.gif](3/5) I, IIIII, IV, V Incomplete
Messages In This Thread
RE: second to the right and straight on til morning - by Anita - August 08, 2016, 09:30 PM