Grouse Thicket second to the right and straight on til morning
Dazzle me, dazzle me, dazzle me with gold
181 Posts
Ooc — Stella
He nodded, and Anita assumed that he was feeling at least a little bit better. The male couldn't live the rest of his life with a cloud of guilt hanging over his head, especially for something that wasn't entirely his fault. Anita didn't know the whole story -- she was sure of that. However, from what it sounded like, Gray shouldn't have been letting the guilt fester inside him up until this point. She knew she couldn't alleviate the problem, and that traces of remorse would still be left within him. It was at least a bit comforting to know she had offered some words of solace.

She grinned. "I suppose you're right, this trip is lovely. Not like I was expecting it not to be," she added quickly with a grin. Her words were quickly ammended by an exclamation by Gray, causing her gaze to snap to whatever he had found.

In his jaws was, well, a jawbone. It was stark and white, definitely not anything familiar. "Why would Steady's scent be on this thing?" she wondered aloud, moving in to sniff across the peculiar bone. It did smell strongly of their alpha, but why?

"Maybe he just picked it up and....dropped it?" she muttered, knowing that was unlikely. It would probably be pretty noticeable if the jawbone you were carrying suddenly wasn't in your mouth. However, she couldn't think of any other reasons as to why it carried the Alpha's scent.
[Image: TBIERmG.gif](5/5) I, II, III, IV, V Incomplete
[Image: TAZ76Qd.gif](3/5) I, IIIII, IV, V Incomplete
Messages In This Thread
RE: second to the right and straight on til morning - by Anita - August 15, 2016, 07:42 PM