Sequoia Coast i am the universe wrapped in skin
ásabragr
641 Posts
Ooc — torvi
Guardian
It was not often that Kjalarr left the confines of Saltwinter. Only when the mood struck him, or when he was on official business. As the alpha male he felt a strict duty to remain and at time fought against the wandering bug when it bit him though allowing himself to do so only helped to sharpen his ranger skill (something he still had yet to earn). Besides, now that Floki knew where to find him if he wanted to visit it eliminated a lot of their having to wander and bump into each other upon circumstance. Sure, Kjalarr knew well enough where to find his better half twin but as there was a hefty price upon his head that called for his death Kjalarr hadn't been back to Moonspear.

This was a small trip of leisure. Kjalarr did not stray far — he presumed he was still in howling distance if Caiaphas or Maude needed him. It was nice to stretch his legs outside of a routine patrol and the viking took a simple pleasure from it, enjoying the brine, the sound of the ocean as it crashed upon the sands of the shore, pausing every so often to examine what treasures it had spit from it's depths. He'd examined a pretty blue shell that had been washed up upon the high tide, though to the color blind beast it was simply a light grey color. Unexciting and identical to other shells of that size and shape.

He kept moving, knowing that his monochromacy would never allow him to get into any sort of hobby like collecting things — except for maybe bones but that had such a macabre feel to it that Kjalarr (who had turned to cannibalism during the famine — I feel like this is an oxymoron or something) didn't bother. He wasn't really the “collecting” type, anyway. A scent both familiar and foreign to the Loðbrók wafted upon the salty air and without consciously deciding to he'd begun to follow it. He recognized the pack scent from the time he'd ran into Wildfire and her companion and curious was not something the viking had ever believed in stifling. He slowed as he came upon the scene, eyeing the male upon the shore before his attention went to the dark beast in the water. He let out a loud chuff as greeting and to announce his presence, wondering if it would be too unseemly to ask about Wifi's well being.

please send all PM's to kivaluk

1/3 threads
you still wonder if you're
a ferocious beast or a saint
but you're neither because
you're infinitely more —

Messages In This Thread
i am the universe wrapped in skin - by Antumbra - August 10, 2016, 08:48 PM
RE: i am the universe wrapped in skin - by Kjalarr - August 13, 2016, 04:08 AM
RE: i am the universe wrapped in skin - by Antumbra - August 14, 2016, 08:28 PM
RE: i am the universe wrapped in skin - by Toxochelys - August 15, 2016, 08:25 PM
RE: i am the universe wrapped in skin - by Kjalarr - September 03, 2016, 04:41 AM
RE: i am the universe wrapped in skin - by Antumbra - September 05, 2016, 04:53 PM
RE: i am the universe wrapped in skin - by Kjalarr - September 17, 2016, 06:20 AM
RE: i am the universe wrapped in skin - by Antumbra - September 17, 2016, 10:54 AM
RE: i am the universe wrapped in skin - by Kjalarr - October 10, 2016, 05:37 PM
RE: i am the universe wrapped in skin - by Antumbra - October 16, 2016, 03:12 PM