Sequoia Coast i am the universe wrapped in skin
what do i do after all this survival?
1,834 Posts
Ooc — Kermy
Warrior
Master Guardian
Master Ambassador
While Thuringwethil enjoys the feel of the salty water soaking into her fur, she knows she can’t linger in pleasure for long. Her purpose for coming to the shore may have been to settle her own soul but she knows to make use of the trip and her eyes scan the crevices of the river outlet for seaweed that may have washed up.

A chuff catches her attention, nose clouded with salt, and she glances over her shoulder to see a wolf she doesn’t recognize. Her gaze turns to Toxochelys then and she lifts her nose, hoping to keep him settled and in place—a guard is meant to remain a fixture in the background and to come forward when needed—and Thuringwethil pivots out of the water to approach the call.

“Hello,” she calls out and while she holds a dominant posture, she forces herself to relax in a neutral zone rather far from her home. She doesn’t know the nearby pack she’d passed on the last trip but his scent reminds her vaguely, if she’s able to recollect it clearly enough.
Trigedasleng · Common
all that wanting, all that aching, all that capacity for love:
it never belonged to you in the first place
Messages In This Thread
i am the universe wrapped in skin - by Antumbra - August 10, 2016, 08:48 PM
RE: i am the universe wrapped in skin - by Kjalarr - August 13, 2016, 04:08 AM
RE: i am the universe wrapped in skin - by Antumbra - August 14, 2016, 08:28 PM
RE: i am the universe wrapped in skin - by Toxochelys - August 15, 2016, 08:25 PM
RE: i am the universe wrapped in skin - by Kjalarr - September 03, 2016, 04:41 AM
RE: i am the universe wrapped in skin - by Antumbra - September 05, 2016, 04:53 PM
RE: i am the universe wrapped in skin - by Kjalarr - September 17, 2016, 06:20 AM
RE: i am the universe wrapped in skin - by Antumbra - September 17, 2016, 10:54 AM
RE: i am the universe wrapped in skin - by Kjalarr - October 10, 2016, 05:37 PM
RE: i am the universe wrapped in skin - by Antumbra - October 16, 2016, 03:12 PM