Sequoia Coast i am the universe wrapped in skin
the bite that binds the gift that gives
24 Posts
Ooc — Manda
The sound of the crashing ocean stirred something deep within Toxochelys, and there was an undeniable part of him that wanted to join the Commander in the lapping waves. It was not his place, however; he was at her service. Although he hadn’t done it since becoming Kru, he would eventually, and alone, make a trip to the animate shores. For the time being and perhaps somewhat reluctantly, he tore his gaze away and prowled a protective perimeter, turning to keep one eye on Heda again only when he was at a distance. She deserved her space, and it was a veritable function of his commitment as a silent sentinel.

Much like before, in the valley, it wasn’t long before another showed himself and advanced on Thuringwethil’s position. This one was a robust beast of northern white who approached with quiet confidence. The tawny sea wolf watched with stoic calm and burning orange eyes, keeping his previous pace as he picked his way across the stony scape of the beach and jutting cliff face. Unlike the previous scenario, he was noticeable here, but he seemed as though he belonged and made no move to meet them or venture closer by any means. He alternated watching on with interest and flicking his eyes to the surrounding area and the sea’s choppy surf, content that nothing was amiss.
Messages In This Thread
i am the universe wrapped in skin - by Antumbra - August 10, 2016, 08:48 PM
RE: i am the universe wrapped in skin - by Kjalarr - August 13, 2016, 04:08 AM
RE: i am the universe wrapped in skin - by Antumbra - August 14, 2016, 08:28 PM
RE: i am the universe wrapped in skin - by Toxochelys - August 15, 2016, 08:25 PM
RE: i am the universe wrapped in skin - by Kjalarr - September 03, 2016, 04:41 AM
RE: i am the universe wrapped in skin - by Antumbra - September 05, 2016, 04:53 PM
RE: i am the universe wrapped in skin - by Kjalarr - September 17, 2016, 06:20 AM
RE: i am the universe wrapped in skin - by Antumbra - September 17, 2016, 10:54 AM
RE: i am the universe wrapped in skin - by Kjalarr - October 10, 2016, 05:37 PM
RE: i am the universe wrapped in skin - by Antumbra - October 16, 2016, 03:12 PM