Sequoia Coast i am the universe wrapped in skin
ásabragr
641 Posts
Ooc — torvi
Guardian
Kjalarr noticed, eyes watching as the dark woman submerged in the dark grey and frothing sea water received his loud chuff. She turned to face him. A glimpse was sent to the male that accompanied her cautiously, wanting to keep an eye on him. He wasn't sure their relation to one another — perhaps brother and sister? — but he didn't want to step on toes or give any misgivings. She calls out a greeting to him, and the viking notices her dominate posture and raises his head slightly, out of habit. It wasn't a challenge or particularly meant to disrespect her but whatever power she held she did not hold it here: just as he did not. On this neutral ground they were all equals, though he was close enough to Saltwinter to feel a bit territorial: though there were only certain territories that touched the Sound's borders that he felt truly territorial over as hunting grounds for Saltwinter's wolves.

“You're from Sleeping Dragon,” It was less of a question and more of an observation. He might not have clearly gotten the woman's scent over the salty brine of the sea but he could smell the male well enough. “I know Wildfire.” Kjalarr informed her, with a slight wag of his tail at the mention of her name. Guilt rose up as he thought that he probably should have paid her a visit by now, and should do so soon so she did not think he was avoiding her or being an ass or anything.

please send all PM's to kivaluk

1/3 threads
you still wonder if you're
a ferocious beast or a saint
but you're neither because
you're infinitely more —

Messages In This Thread
i am the universe wrapped in skin - by Antumbra - August 10, 2016, 08:48 PM
RE: i am the universe wrapped in skin - by Kjalarr - August 13, 2016, 04:08 AM
RE: i am the universe wrapped in skin - by Antumbra - August 14, 2016, 08:28 PM
RE: i am the universe wrapped in skin - by Toxochelys - August 15, 2016, 08:25 PM
RE: i am the universe wrapped in skin - by Kjalarr - September 03, 2016, 04:41 AM
RE: i am the universe wrapped in skin - by Antumbra - September 05, 2016, 04:53 PM
RE: i am the universe wrapped in skin - by Kjalarr - September 17, 2016, 06:20 AM
RE: i am the universe wrapped in skin - by Antumbra - September 17, 2016, 10:54 AM
RE: i am the universe wrapped in skin - by Kjalarr - October 10, 2016, 05:37 PM
RE: i am the universe wrapped in skin - by Antumbra - October 16, 2016, 03:12 PM