Sequoia Coast i am the universe wrapped in skin
what do i do after all this survival?
1,834 Posts
Ooc — Kermy
Warrior
Master Guardian
Master Ambassador
The male adjusts his posture and Thuringwethil isn’t blind to it. She’d been this way once before and traveled south with Dio and Gluskap in tow. They’d noted a pack nearby but it’s location unknown to her as they did not further investigate its whereabouts. Scouting hadn’t been their mission at the time and while it isn’t exactly their mission now, it doesn’t hurt to put either of their skills to good use. Her own posture softens, a fraction, as she nears, and she glances back to Toxochelys once as he remains in the background but his own posture down—though he remains on guard anyway—as she stands near the stranger.

His observation causes her ears to twitch and she nods her head, once, and moves to speak but he mentions a name that is enough to make her back track. She’d originally been curious to know how he knew of them, whether or bad tongue or not, but with Wildfire’s name on her ears, she isn’t sure what to make of it.

“Yes,” is all she says at first, making sure for a second time she doesn’t know the man standing before her. “I am Heda Thuringwethil. This is Toxochelys,” she adds with a slight tilt of her nose in the guards direction. “Wildfire is my head ambassador,” she explains, leaving out the more intimate details of their relationship. Not even her own following knows, to her knowledge, and broadcasting it now isn’t where she would like to spread such information.
Trigedasleng · Common
all that wanting, all that aching, all that capacity for love:
it never belonged to you in the first place
Messages In This Thread
i am the universe wrapped in skin - by Antumbra - August 10, 2016, 08:48 PM
RE: i am the universe wrapped in skin - by Kjalarr - August 13, 2016, 04:08 AM
RE: i am the universe wrapped in skin - by Antumbra - August 14, 2016, 08:28 PM
RE: i am the universe wrapped in skin - by Toxochelys - August 15, 2016, 08:25 PM
RE: i am the universe wrapped in skin - by Kjalarr - September 03, 2016, 04:41 AM
RE: i am the universe wrapped in skin - by Antumbra - September 05, 2016, 04:53 PM
RE: i am the universe wrapped in skin - by Kjalarr - September 17, 2016, 06:20 AM
RE: i am the universe wrapped in skin - by Antumbra - September 17, 2016, 10:54 AM
RE: i am the universe wrapped in skin - by Kjalarr - October 10, 2016, 05:37 PM
RE: i am the universe wrapped in skin - by Antumbra - October 16, 2016, 03:12 PM