Sequoia Coast i am the universe wrapped in skin
ásabragr
641 Posts
Ooc — torvi
Guardian
Admittedly, the woman's name meant little to the Viking but he offered a sage nod to both of the Dragon wolves. “I am Kjalarr Loðbrók, Alpha Male of Saltwinter,” He introduced himself, gesturing with his muzzle towards the Sound before his gaze focused back upon Thuringwethil. The Heda — Kjalarr wasn't sure what it meant but he deduced it was an important title from her demeanor — spoke that Wildfire was her head ambassador. A fond smile tugged at the corners of Kjalarr's lips. Despite that things had not worked out for Wildfire and his twin, Floki, Kjalarr was glad to know that she was doing well for herself. He held no animosity towards his ex-sister in law. Wildfire would always be family to him. “Wildfire is family to me,” Kjalarr assured Thuringwethil, offering a sheepish smile. He did not say that she had once been his sister in law — such things were not his to indulge in, after all; instead he worded it to insinuate 'we're close like family, therefore she is family'. “I think I was invited to visit her sometime but it was kind of hard to hear over the drone of the locusts. Which was concidentally when I last saw her.” Kjalarr explained though the Heda had not asked for it. He was comfortable talking about Wildfire, especially to another who knew her and he saw no reason not to be honest. “I'm glad to hear that she's doing well.” Perhaps sometime in the future he would be able to steal some time to make the trek to Sleeping Dragon to visit Wildfire and catch up with her personally.

please send all PM's to kivaluk

1/3 threads
you still wonder if you're
a ferocious beast or a saint
but you're neither because
you're infinitely more —

Messages In This Thread
i am the universe wrapped in skin - by Antumbra - August 10, 2016, 08:48 PM
RE: i am the universe wrapped in skin - by Kjalarr - August 13, 2016, 04:08 AM
RE: i am the universe wrapped in skin - by Antumbra - August 14, 2016, 08:28 PM
RE: i am the universe wrapped in skin - by Toxochelys - August 15, 2016, 08:25 PM
RE: i am the universe wrapped in skin - by Kjalarr - September 03, 2016, 04:41 AM
RE: i am the universe wrapped in skin - by Antumbra - September 05, 2016, 04:53 PM
RE: i am the universe wrapped in skin - by Kjalarr - September 17, 2016, 06:20 AM
RE: i am the universe wrapped in skin - by Antumbra - September 17, 2016, 10:54 AM
RE: i am the universe wrapped in skin - by Kjalarr - October 10, 2016, 05:37 PM
RE: i am the universe wrapped in skin - by Antumbra - October 16, 2016, 03:12 PM