Sequoia Coast i am the universe wrapped in skin
what do i do after all this survival?
1,834 Posts
Ooc — Kermy
Warrior
Master Guardian
Master Ambassador
The male introduces himself with a name that surprises her. Gyda had more ties in the Teekon than she did and more than Thuringwethil had been aware. Thuringwethil never knew her birth parents or siblings, if she had any, and had never been given any insight on who they may be. If she’d met any of her relatives along the way, she’d never known it and it had been unlikely they knew her unless they were immediate but sworn to their silence on the matter.

“Do you know Gyda Loðbrók?” she asks then with a slight tilt of her head that she soon corrects. She’d met Floki some time ago further down the shore and it is only a little odd to find another. The woman’s family is far more expansive than she thought it to be but it should not surprise her as her reign in Odin’s Cove had been prosperous and she recalls, vaguely, the information that Ragnar had spread his seed in farther reaches than they all knew.

The idea that he may visit the dragon causes a little irritation to well up in her. Wildfire had been new during the famine but it wasn’t any harm to invite her friends back, should she have kept them on the outside, but Thuringwethil wasn’t that fond of visitors but now that she knew more, she couldn’t put any blame on the fiery woman. She had, after all, invited Floki to visit his sister.

“I am sure she would like for you to visit,” she says and if it turns out he’s related to Gyda, perhaps her former queen would be just as happy to see a relative.
Trigedasleng · Common
all that wanting, all that aching, all that capacity for love:
it never belonged to you in the first place
Messages In This Thread
i am the universe wrapped in skin - by Antumbra - August 10, 2016, 08:48 PM
RE: i am the universe wrapped in skin - by Kjalarr - August 13, 2016, 04:08 AM
RE: i am the universe wrapped in skin - by Antumbra - August 14, 2016, 08:28 PM
RE: i am the universe wrapped in skin - by Toxochelys - August 15, 2016, 08:25 PM
RE: i am the universe wrapped in skin - by Kjalarr - September 03, 2016, 04:41 AM
RE: i am the universe wrapped in skin - by Antumbra - September 05, 2016, 04:53 PM
RE: i am the universe wrapped in skin - by Kjalarr - September 17, 2016, 06:20 AM
RE: i am the universe wrapped in skin - by Antumbra - September 17, 2016, 10:54 AM
RE: i am the universe wrapped in skin - by Kjalarr - October 10, 2016, 05:37 PM
RE: i am the universe wrapped in skin - by Antumbra - October 16, 2016, 03:12 PM