Haunted Wood Darkness Sweet Darkness
218 Posts
Ooc — Raven
All Welcome 
Late afternoon and the clouds filled the sky blocking out the rays of light which would have seeped through the canopy of oak trees that filled the haunted woods. Fog moved smoothly across the group creating a dark, eerie setting through the wood. Just as Rouge would have liked it.

The mysterious pitch black female slowly strolled through the haunted woods. She walked through the fog and around the many trees that filled the area just strolling. She felt at home in this setting, not too cheery or sunny. She had seen many types of terrain in her time as a lone wolf and this was looking to be one of her favorites. She moved swiftly with a teeth barred grin on her muzzle. Simply perfect she through as she walked through.

fallen angels and burning stars
182 Posts
Ooc — Avery
Okay, he definitely had not thought of travelling this far. Nico felt a twinge of guilt in his heart and swallowed, promising himself firmly that after exploring this new area, he would begin his journey back to the Court, no questions. There would be no delaying, no 'just explore the next terrain and report back', after this, he would go back. That, he vowed. With a shake of his head, the silver soldier stepped into the woods. A few minutes in, the Court wolf felt the familiar anxiety that came with confined areas and with the clouds blocking out the light and the fog, he was beginning to feel very suffocated indeed. Lately, the soldier had been able to control these feelings but now, they were slowly seeping back.

He narrowed his eyes, he was a soldier and an apprentice Scout and he was here to explore this land and map out Teekon Wilds, not to mumble over dark forests like a newborn pup. Feeling disgusted at himself, Nicolas padded forward, graceful and silent as a panther, too annoyed at himself to be fearful. Less than fifteen minutes later, his nostrils flared, noting an unfamiliar scent. Warily, he tracked the stranger, a black furred female with a grin plastered on her muzzle. He cants his head, a brief flash of amusement flitting across his features as he observed her with unfathomable green eyes.
Nico is aiming for the Scout and Mercenary trades

PM me for trade threads anytime :)
218 Posts
Ooc — Raven
Rouge's ears pricked and shifted toward the sound of another approaching where she stood. A large male with mixed colors in his pelt. Dashing though Rouge as she always looked for someone to flirt with. As she looked his way she saw an amused expression on his face. Very pleasing to Rouge she swayed her tail. "You look very dashing sweetheart." she said to the male gazing into his eyes with her glowing light blue ones.

182 Posts
Ooc — Avery
Nico smirked in reply, green eyes glittering with mirth, "Oh, I know I am, darling," he said without missing a beat. "Though you aren't so bad yourself," he added, almost as an afterthought. Flirting was something he was good at, although he'd somewhat ceased his advances towards random females because of a particular one near home. However, that didn't mean he was going to stop charming strangers up altogether, it merely meant, well, he didn't really know what it meant. The soldier would figure that out along the way. 

A roguish smile adorned the sterling male's chiseled features as he approached her, his pawsteps silent. He closed the distance between them until they were less than a feet apart, a mischievous glint in his eyes. This far away from home, Nico wouldn't mind misbehaving just a tad bit.

218 Posts
Ooc — Raven
As the male returned her compliment and stepped forward, Rouge let out a short giddy chuckle. This one is fun she thought to herself. The distance between them was small which Rouge didn't mind. Rouge addressed the males comment. "Oh I can be pretty bad" she said to him as she slowly went around his right side grazing her side against his. Then came back doing the same to his left side until they were side my said.

She claimed she was bad referencing her wicked side which this male wouldn't know , knowing this she still said it leaving his imagination to take it where he pleased. 

After circling him a flirty smile remained on her muzzle as she looked into his eyes.

182 Posts
Ooc — Avery
At her words, Nico's eyes gleamed and the corner of his lip quirked upwards in a wicked smirk. He watched as she brushed against him, their fur touching before doing the same to his left side. He raised an eyebrow, and grinned, turning his head ever so slightly to nip gently at the back of her neck, if she allowed him to. As far as he was concerned, this was just a game, a game he'd played so many times before and a game he wished to win once more. Obviously, the soldier knew the odds were against him, but he didn't mind; he'd always loved a good challenge, even if it ended with him losing. "So, darling," he murmured, lingering near her, but not close enough to touch.

"What'd you say about showing me a taste of your bad side?" The male knew not of where that would lead, but it would be interesting, he supposed. Besides, if she decided to take advantage of their closeness and attack him, well, a soldier had quick reflexes and he'd learnt from his time in the battlefield to never let his guard down. Ever.

218 Posts
Ooc — Raven
Rouge welcomed the little nip on her neck. This was a lot of fun for her. Not many played her games and she was happy to find someone who did. She had no real intentions with this male other to have fun. She didn't know enough about this wolf to truly have any feelings toward him at the time.

She adored the fact that he too called her by a cute nickname as she did him. He then asked an expected follow up question of if Rouge would show him her bad side. Although she enjoyed being wicked she didn't want to harm this wolf as he was very fun to play with she thought.

"Oh sweetheart, I wouldn't want to hurt you, your far too fun." She said with a enticing smirk. "I wouldn't want to stop our little game. Perhaps you could stay awhile get to know me and I you." She said slightly nuzzling her head into the males shoulder. Rouge was a lone wolf but she loved excellent company, but trust was something Rouge never gave easily and she would need to know this wolf a bit more. She needed allies in these lands and he seems a pretty good one in Rouges eyes. If he stayed with her awhile they may go for a hunt and talk some more.

182 Posts
Ooc — Avery
Nico cocked an eyebrow in amusement and lifted a shoulder in a shrug, "I wouldn't want to hurt you either," he stated matter-of-factly, letting her know that he wasn't an easy wolf to hurt, in any way. But when she implied that he should stay, he smirked and tilted his head sideways to nuzzle the dark female's head in return. "Wanna explore this place with me?" he asked, though by the glint in his gaze, it was obvious that if she refused the offer, he would turn to explore it by himself. Duty before pleasure. However, if she decided to wander with him, obviously, he was going to have a bit of fun too. "We can have a bit of fun while exploring," his eyes narrowed knowingly, and a wicked smile played at his lips, letting her know his not-so-gentlemanly intentions.

218 Posts
Ooc — Raven
The male seconded Rouges comment saying he wished not to hurt her as well. He wasn't afraid of a fight Roige thought, every tough and strong. He nuzzles her back which made Rouge continue her smiling. 

Did she want to explore the forest with him? Very much so and have lots of fun doing it. The look on the males face only encouraged her more. 

The Haunted Woods was made up of three different parts meaning there was plenty to explore. "Lead the way Hun. Let's have some fun." she said to the male raising an eyebrow and smirked enticingly.

Do you want to start a new thread or just continue its up to you.