Silver Creek nice and easy
the old wolf remembers
251 Posts
Ooc — Ells
All Welcome 
Bringing up to the current day to catch @Laika in a temper? :)

Shreya cleared her throat, broke into a cough, and slurped down some river water to soothe her throat. Then she cleared her throat again, and let up a light, casual howl. It was near dusk, and the old lady was doing what she hadn't done for a while: putting out a call to invite others here for lessons. She was rather hoping for just one student for now, to make it nice and easy, but she was open to more than one. The return of green to Silver Creek was something to celebrate, and the creaky academic was celebrating the best way she knew how: by giving out homework.
I promise I will love you forever.
362 Posts
Ooc — Amelia
Throughout the day, she'd been growing crankier and crankier until a permanent scowl was etched on her face. Shreya's howl stole her attention and she prowled that way. She reached Shreya and gave her a look of respect, but her scowl pretty much ruined it. "Hi," she spat, tail lashing. She didn't mean to be horribly rude, Shreya might understand...
the old wolf remembers
251 Posts
Ooc — Ells
One of her favourite students showed up, which would make this lesson easygoing enough. Shreya gave a submissive little bow to her Beta, but when she rose she noticed quite the expression on Laika's face. She decided to ignore it for now. I'm up for a little teaching today, she explained her howl lightly. So how about a little learning?
362 Posts
Ooc — Amelia
The scent was all around her, it was horrid! She glanced at Shreya quickly as the elder seemed to ignore her menacing scowl. The pale Beta plopped herself in front of Shreya tail tip twitching. "What do you want to teach then?" She muttered.
the old wolf remembers
251 Posts
Ooc — Ells
Shreya quirked her brow. Although she was ignoring Laika's state, that didn't mean she hadn't noticed it. But she didn't see any benefit to bringing it up, as Laika had not done so herself, so Shreya went for a different tact. She would teach the girl something to distract her... something random... something that, perhaps, she would soon find pretty funny.

How about I teach you different styles of walk.
362 Posts
Ooc — Amelia
Laika didn't know what to say. Shreya was completely ignoring her, which was making her very irritated, because of course she wouldn't bring it up. She was in a bad mood! Wolves in a bad mood didn't just open up and tell others their fucking feelings! 

Shreya's suggestion stunned her, so she uttered the only thing that she could muster: "What." Her response was deadpan as blue eyes locked on the old she-wolf.
the old wolf remembers
251 Posts
Ooc — Ells
She gazed at Laika steadily as if she was utterly confident in the nonsense she was spouting. You heard.

Without further ado, Shreya stood up tall. You can be whoever you want if you get the walk right. I can teach you to be an Alpha, an Omega, a slovenly teen, a grizzly bear, a mountain goat... interested?
362 Posts
Ooc — Amelia
"O-.. Okay," She said slowly, very confused at the change of course. She watched Shreya very carefully as she explained all the things you could be when you walked. This was going to be very interesting indeed. She eyed the elder as she walked, demonstrating the different things to her.
the old wolf remembers
251 Posts
Ooc — Ells
Laika's transition from grumpiness to confusion was a good sign.

Shreya stood up even taller, set all four paws straight, rose her tail and ears and puffed out her chest magnificently. Okay, this is how to be an Alpha. But not a modest Alpha like Spring — an Alpha convinced that they are divine. Shreya began a strut, chin high. Utter disdain, she strutted further like a wolf straight off the catwalk, haughty perfection.

She gazed down her muzzle at Laika. You try.
362 Posts
Ooc — Amelia
Laika watched Shreya move and she cocked her head, finding it both amusing and rediculous that Shreya was strutting aross the clearing for no apparent reason. A very small smirk formed on her features, but her blue eyes remained hard. Shreya offered it to be Laika's turn and she sighed. "Okay, okay, don't hurt yourself." 

She got to her paws and began her "Alpha strut". Tail and head high, she marched proudly -- almost to proudly, and she began to feel herself calming down.
the old wolf remembers
251 Posts
Ooc — Ells
Shreya returned the smirk with a twinkle in her eye, and watched the equally ridiculous sight of Laika having a go at super-Alpha. The over-dramatised walk was definitely fun to do — and to watch.

Okay, now see if you can go straight from that to Omega, she suggested, standing up tall again before drooping into a deeply low and pathetic stance, every part of her wilting, dragging herself along dramatically like an old cabbage leaf. Woe is me...

God help her, Shreya would continue on like this until she got a pretty smile out of her grumpy young Beta.

Shreya is now a PPC, so please feel free to either fade out here or reply again and fade! <3
362 Posts
Ooc — Amelia
Laika watched Shreya's "Omega walk" with a smile on her face. She couldn't help but laugh as the elder seemed to wilt before her eyes. "No, I can't do that walk. It's impossible," she snickered. Her bad mood had comepletly left. Somehow, Shreya had done it, and Laika was grateful.