Haunted Wood Darkness Sweet Darkness
218 Posts
Ooc — Raven
Rouge welcomed the little nip on her neck. This was a lot of fun for her. Not many played her games and she was happy to find someone who did. She had no real intentions with this male other to have fun. She didn't know enough about this wolf to truly have any feelings toward him at the time.

She adored the fact that he too called her by a cute nickname as she did him. He then asked an expected follow up question of if Rouge would show him her bad side. Although she enjoyed being wicked she didn't want to harm this wolf as he was very fun to play with she thought.

"Oh sweetheart, I wouldn't want to hurt you, your far too fun." She said with a enticing smirk. "I wouldn't want to stop our little game. Perhaps you could stay awhile get to know me and I you." She said slightly nuzzling her head into the males shoulder. Rouge was a lone wolf but she loved excellent company, but trust was something Rouge never gave easily and she would need to know this wolf a bit more. She needed allies in these lands and he seems a pretty good one in Rouges eyes. If he stayed with her awhile they may go for a hunt and talk some more.

Messages In This Thread
Darkness Sweet Darkness - by Rouge - August 11, 2016, 07:03 AM
RE: Darkness Sweet Darkness - by Nico - August 14, 2016, 05:37 AM
RE: Darkness Sweet Darkness - by Rouge - August 14, 2016, 01:26 PM
RE: Darkness Sweet Darkness - by Nico - August 14, 2016, 10:40 PM
RE: Darkness Sweet Darkness - by Rouge - August 15, 2016, 05:40 AM
RE: Darkness Sweet Darkness - by Nico - August 15, 2016, 06:30 AM
RE: Darkness Sweet Darkness - by Rouge - August 15, 2016, 07:21 AM
RE: Darkness Sweet Darkness - by Nico - August 15, 2016, 08:36 AM
RE: Darkness Sweet Darkness - by Rouge - August 15, 2016, 10:00 AM