Silvertip Mountain Attention vermin, you are in the presence of a colossus.
The only rock I know that stays steady, the only institution I know that works, is the family.
1,066 Posts
Ooc — Mary Ellen
Guardian
@Grayday, I know you're on vacation. Feel free to jump in (to here or your team's thread) whenever you get back, if you want to!

One by one, the pack gathered, and Steady greeted each of them with a smile and a wag of his tail. Once they were all here, he explained what they were here for. We have a thief in our mists, he began. A fox has been stealing food from our caches for several days now, and I have not been able to locate him. So, I need your help. But, this will be no ordinary hunt. I'm going to divide you into two teams, one led by Ezekiel, and the other by Valette. His gaze

His gaze turned to Ezekiel. Your team will be Anita and Chaska (ooc: and Grayday if he pops in!). Turning his gaze to Valette next, he said, Your team will be Niita, Polaris, and... he paused, looking down to Adeline. Adeline. He could not resist her adorableness, and let her get in on the action, knowing the family wouldn't let anything happen to her.

He turned his attention back to the pack as a whole. Leaders, consult with your teams a moment to get an idea of where you will search. He's hiding somewhere and must be caught. The winning team will get the honor of eating first in the next successful hunt (which was an elk!), and the losing team must wait until the winning team is finished before they can eat.

He gave them a few minutes to talk, and when they all seemed to be waiting on his signal, he lifted his muzzle to the sky and howled, giving them the go.

Leaders, go ahead and begin your individual threads for your teams! I will do a dice roll on where the fox is hiding, and then a dice roll to choose the winner! The choices for hiding spots are: Glass Cave, Felsig Forest, Schläger Cavern, and Silvertip Hollow! I will PM the leader of the winning team to let them know, so that they and their team can play it out. Feel free to eat the fox when you find him, if you like!
~I am a wolf. It's my nature to be kind, gentle and loving. But know this: When it comes to matter of protecting my friends, family, and heart—don't trifle with me, for I am also the most powerful and relentless creature you will ever know.~
Feel free to tag Steady if needed. Unless otherwise asked, all threads are AW.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Attention vermin, you are in the presence of a colossus. - by Steady - August 14, 2016, 03:36 PM