Silvertip Mountain Attention vermin, you are in the presence of a colossus.
Dazzle me, dazzle me, dazzle me with gold
181 Posts
Ooc — Stella
She raised a brow, shooting a glance at Steady as she heard who her team captain was. She didn't mind, but couldn't help but wonder if the teams were completely random or not. Oh well. There was a fox to catch it, and her competitive streak was telling her they would catch the damn trickster.

"Where we are lacking in one man, there is me," she grinned, realizing that she did not have any other girls to chat with. It wasn't the end of the world, but it was sort of awkward being with Ezekiel and Chaska. Chaska was the one who rumored with Steady about a relationship with her and Ezekiel, and Zeke was just...well, he was Zeke. She silently prayed Grayday would show up.

Her attention was regained when Ezekiel spoke of where they would be going. Silvertip Hollow. Seemed like a good choice, seeing that Valette had already taken Felsig Forest.

"I agree. We look in every burrow that seems suspicious, but not every nook and cranny. That would take up a lot of time," she joined in, trying to provide a few thoughts.
[Image: TBIERmG.gif](5/5) I, II, III, IV, V Incomplete
[Image: TAZ76Qd.gif](3/5) I, IIIII, IV, V Incomplete
Messages In This Thread
RE: Attention vermin, you are in the presence of a colossus. - by Anita - August 15, 2016, 08:16 PM