Larksong Grotto Victoria's Secret
housewife, also prepared to fuck you up
480 Posts
Ooc — Magdalyn
Guardian
Vuk didn't speak when she appeared from the den-- she looked ragged and broken and far less like the girl that Jhala had once been friends with. She hesitates to speak, contemplating not telling her at all, but she knows it's the right thing to do. "Vuk, I... I think that... I uhm..." she breaks off, shaking her head, her tail tucked beneath her undersides. She tries to start over, but a wave of nausea hits her and she has to brace herself in order to stay composed, taking a few deep breathes. 

"I've been a little sick... lately..." she mutters, her gaze still not reaching her friends. 

"I just came to tell you that I'm sorry," she finally forces out, quickly and filled with fear. "I hurt you... and... I didn't mean to but I did. Reek asked me to be his wife... and... I don't know why I really don't but he did and I couldn't let him down." Her rambles are long and maybe don't make as much sense as they did in her head, but she at least says what she came to say. 

With a final breath, she speaks once more. "Vuk, please forgive me," she says softly, a crack shattering the center of her plea.
Messages In This Thread
Victoria's Secret - by Jhala - August 11, 2016, 09:13 PM
RE: Victoria's Secret - by Relmyna - August 15, 2016, 10:15 PM
RE: Victoria's Secret - by Jhala - August 17, 2016, 10:17 AM
RE: Victoria's Secret - by Relmyna - August 18, 2016, 10:04 PM
RE: Victoria's Secret - by Jhala - August 18, 2016, 10:19 PM
RE: Victoria's Secret - by Relmyna - August 18, 2016, 10:23 PM
RE: Victoria's Secret - by Jhala - August 18, 2016, 10:29 PM
RE: Victoria's Secret - by Relmyna - August 25, 2016, 01:39 AM
RE: Victoria's Secret - by Jhala - August 25, 2016, 09:19 AM
RE: Victoria's Secret - by Relmyna - August 28, 2016, 10:21 PM