Blackfoot Forest Don't put your eyes down, you're not to blame
ʜᴇʟʟғɪʀᴇ
245 Posts
Ooc —
A shell. Liri’s words brought Minna’s thoughts to cold reality, and her uttering them made it all the more real. However, inside, Minna held onto a hope that Amara could be restored, saved. She wondered what it must be like to have your mate leave you, pregnant, and have your pack crumble around you. But they were still there, Amara didn’t seem to see that. Minna doubted that Amara would hold the alpha position for much longer, unless something changed.

As Liri spoke again, Minna’s heart skipped a beat, her jaw fell open. There was a brief moment of silence in which Minna’s expression was one of shock, and then she managed to formulate words. “M-me? Liri, I-“ She broke off as her expression changed to one of joy. A wide smile, sincere and unrestrained, burst across her muzzle as she regarded Liri. “Thank you! Liri, I’m honoured, and I'll do whatever I can to benefit the pack.” Secretly, she had aspired to lead, but never given word to her thoughts. Now she was to be given the chance, and she thought her heart would burst.
Messages In This Thread
Don't put your eyes down, you're not to blame - by Síff - August 12, 2016, 06:51 PM
RE: Don't put your eyes down, you're not to blame - by Maevra - August 13, 2016, 12:22 PM