Neverwinter Forest thanks for not killing me; here's a baby
54 Posts
Ooc — mixedhearts
Almost at once, the girl's father was upon them, and Marbas knew not what to do. He was questioned, but the words slipped past his ears as panic and madness and clarity all struggled for dominance within his fever-muddled mind.

There are too many voices, cried one of them.

"I brought your child home," he explained - that much was truth, so far as he knew it. He lowered his head as the next words tumbled forth: "She'd... wandered away."

Stepping back from the little child, Marbas turned and tried to flee, lethargy dragging his limbs upon the ground until he came to a panting halt, not a dozen yards away. The world was spinning, and he worked his legs until he realized he was simply flailing them in the air, and then still a moment after.
Messages In This Thread
thanks for not killing me; here's a baby - by Marbas - August 15, 2016, 12:21 AM
RE: thanks for not killing me; here's a baby - by Lucy - August 16, 2016, 01:56 PM
RE: thanks for not killing me; here's a baby - by Marbas - August 16, 2016, 10:20 PM
RE: thanks for not killing me; here's a baby - by Lucy - August 24, 2016, 03:03 AM
RE: thanks for not killing me; here's a baby - by Marbas - August 27, 2016, 11:02 PM
RE: thanks for not killing me; here's a baby - by Marbas - September 01, 2016, 11:30 PM
RE: thanks for not killing me; here's a baby - by Lotte - September 06, 2016, 03:30 AM
RE: thanks for not killing me; here's a baby - by Scimitar - September 12, 2016, 06:35 AM
RE: thanks for not killing me; here's a baby - by Lotte - September 12, 2016, 03:56 PM