Neverwinter Forest thanks for not killing me; here's a baby
252 Posts
Ooc —
The cubs were at present with their cousins on a little playdate. Eshe had stood and watched for about twenty minutes in the backdrop, wondering if her babies would miss her at all. She missed them sorely, and they weren't even all that far from her...! She realized she had a bit of an issue, just watching them like that... and wanting to regain some semblance of independence and also, integrate herself with the pack again, Eshe followed the scent of her mate.

Imagine her surprise when she found him, a little cub, and some other figure in the distance. What's this? the girl looked terrible! Like she needed food, and love, too, to boot. Scimitar, she breathed, moving to stand protectively over the girl. Her eyes cast to the man in the distance; the girl smelled of him, and the wilds, but was clearly neglected. Her eyes narrowed, and she glanced to her mate in question: do you know him? what is this?
Messages In This Thread
thanks for not killing me; here's a baby - by Marbas - August 15, 2016, 12:21 AM
RE: thanks for not killing me; here's a baby - by Lucy - August 16, 2016, 01:56 PM
RE: thanks for not killing me; here's a baby - by Marbas - August 16, 2016, 10:20 PM
RE: thanks for not killing me; here's a baby - by Eshe RIP - August 23, 2016, 07:50 PM
RE: thanks for not killing me; here's a baby - by Lucy - August 24, 2016, 03:03 AM
RE: thanks for not killing me; here's a baby - by Marbas - August 27, 2016, 11:02 PM
RE: thanks for not killing me; here's a baby - by Marbas - September 01, 2016, 11:30 PM
RE: thanks for not killing me; here's a baby - by Lotte - September 06, 2016, 03:30 AM
RE: thanks for not killing me; here's a baby - by Scimitar - September 12, 2016, 06:35 AM
RE: thanks for not killing me; here's a baby - by Lotte - September 12, 2016, 03:56 PM