Neverwinter Forest thanks for not killing me; here's a baby
when you're dead, there will be no grave to remember your name
146 Posts
Ooc — Mary

It did not take long before there was a greater creature who appeared before her and the monster who had taken her captive. Once she caught sight of the man, she cowered. The little soot child could not bear to be carried across rocky terrain again; she had already suffered minor wounds and psychological pain. In spite of this, little Blackthorn girl had found herself wildly confused about what form of action she was intended to take. The sharp blue of her gaze drifted between the wolf with muddy red eyes and the towering male with eyes that shone brighter than anything she had seen before. Bright-Eyes did not seem pleased, but she did not understand where his agitation was stemmed from. Monster had seemingly lost interest in her and had attempted to flee the scene. Lucy turned her head to and fro to watch them exchange words with each other. Her tiny frame was pressed tightly to the earth.

When the sound of a woman struck her, she lifted her skull upward and peered around wildly for the form of the wolf it might belong to. When the female stepped forward and took a protective stance over Lucy’s body, the pup instinctively crouched low and moved to press herself up against the limbs of the unknown female. Her mud-caked body shivered violently as she made the most valiant effort to become invisible to the two men.
Messages In This Thread
thanks for not killing me; here's a baby - by Marbas - August 15, 2016, 12:21 AM
RE: thanks for not killing me; here's a baby - by Lucy - August 16, 2016, 01:56 PM
RE: thanks for not killing me; here's a baby - by Marbas - August 16, 2016, 10:20 PM
RE: thanks for not killing me; here's a baby - by Lucy - August 24, 2016, 03:03 AM
RE: thanks for not killing me; here's a baby - by Marbas - August 27, 2016, 11:02 PM
RE: thanks for not killing me; here's a baby - by Marbas - September 01, 2016, 11:30 PM
RE: thanks for not killing me; here's a baby - by Lotte - September 06, 2016, 03:30 AM
RE: thanks for not killing me; here's a baby - by Scimitar - September 12, 2016, 06:35 AM
RE: thanks for not killing me; here's a baby - by Lotte - September 12, 2016, 03:56 PM