Neverwinter Forest thanks for not killing me; here's a baby
he came and stole the wild
1,016 Posts
Ooc — Rachel
Obviously just an aim for Marbas' neck/back and not an assumed grasp. <3
He took pause for a moment, his eyes sweeping over the child. Her fur was matted with mud – and what looked like parts of blood. What had the man done to her? And where had she even come from? It was only as the greyscale wolf began to shrink away – began to skirt his paws to the territory edges did Scimitar tense once more – the words of returning his child – as if the stranger had done them a favor. The lie fell from his lips so smoothly, and yet the actions of the other spoke otherwise – that, and obviously the girl was not from the forest.

What mad man had he let in to his home?

“That’s not our child,” he spoke solemnly, and only when Eshe’s gentle form hovered over the girl to protect her, and Marbas began to flee did Scimitar shoot after him. He was not a fast wolf – his massive frame withholding agility, but it would not be required as the man’s injuries and lethargy came to light once more. The cinnamon wolf would not hold back as his fangs sought purchase for flesh – his jaws aimed for a deadly grasp, seeking the tender flesh of the man’s neck. Lotte’s healing techniques had been wasted upon a wasteful creature, as far as he was concerned – and he would remedy this as swiftly as possible.
he came and stole the wild
a crime so old as the sky and bone
Messages In This Thread
thanks for not killing me; here's a baby - by Marbas - August 15, 2016, 12:21 AM
RE: thanks for not killing me; here's a baby - by Lucy - August 16, 2016, 01:56 PM
RE: thanks for not killing me; here's a baby - by Marbas - August 16, 2016, 10:20 PM
RE: thanks for not killing me; here's a baby - by Lucy - August 24, 2016, 03:03 AM
RE: thanks for not killing me; here's a baby - by Scimitar - August 24, 2016, 06:37 AM
RE: thanks for not killing me; here's a baby - by Marbas - August 27, 2016, 11:02 PM
RE: thanks for not killing me; here's a baby - by Marbas - September 01, 2016, 11:30 PM
RE: thanks for not killing me; here's a baby - by Lotte - September 06, 2016, 03:30 AM
RE: thanks for not killing me; here's a baby - by Scimitar - September 12, 2016, 06:35 AM
RE: thanks for not killing me; here's a baby - by Lotte - September 12, 2016, 03:56 PM