Neverwinter Forest thanks for not killing me; here's a baby
54 Posts
Ooc — mixedhearts
The grip was sudden and absolute. Amazingly, he felt not pain but heat, in two jagged V-shapes that fanned over the back of his neck. Even from such an awkward angle, Marbas found that he could do little to dislodge the bigger, stronger male. His wounds, having come one-after-the-other without time in-between to full heal, were grevious when put together.

Slowly, he felt the world begin to slip away. The ground became hot and dark and sticky underneath him as he allowed himself to be flattened against it.

Distantly, he thought of the family he had failed to find, and of the sins he had added to his tally that night. He thought of Siren and his lack of attonement, and then he thought of nothing at all.
Messages In This Thread
thanks for not killing me; here's a baby - by Marbas - August 15, 2016, 12:21 AM
RE: thanks for not killing me; here's a baby - by Lucy - August 16, 2016, 01:56 PM
RE: thanks for not killing me; here's a baby - by Marbas - August 16, 2016, 10:20 PM
RE: thanks for not killing me; here's a baby - by Lucy - August 24, 2016, 03:03 AM
RE: thanks for not killing me; here's a baby - by Marbas - August 27, 2016, 11:02 PM
RE: thanks for not killing me; here's a baby - by Marbas - September 01, 2016, 11:30 PM
RE: thanks for not killing me; here's a baby - by Lotte - September 06, 2016, 03:30 AM
RE: thanks for not killing me; here's a baby - by Scimitar - September 12, 2016, 06:35 AM
RE: thanks for not killing me; here's a baby - by Lotte - September 12, 2016, 03:56 PM