Neverwinter Forest thanks for not killing me; here's a baby
he came and stole the wild
1,016 Posts
Ooc — Rachel
Gone from his vision was Eshe and the strange child – his focus solely upon the wolf who now tried to flee. It was a moot attempt – had the man dared stand his ground and try to explain, it was even possible that the cinnamon Frostfur would have listened to him. As it stood, Marbas seemed to announce his guilt through his cowardice, and Scimitar had found he wasted enough time and resources on the wolf before him.

His jaws found their grip to the flesh of the wolf, who went limp from injury, rather than submission. As large as he was, the regal wolf could not hold a wolf up alone, and his own form bent down with the slump of Marbas’ form as it found the earth, and with a thrash of his muzzle and the intent to tear flesh more asunder, Scimitar finally pulled back, his bright eyes fierce upon the wolf who had proven to be no more than trouble. His tongue flicked across his lips, cleaning some of the blood from them – he could only imagine how unsightly he would look to the strange child and even his two boys.
he came and stole the wild
a crime so old as the sky and bone
Messages In This Thread
thanks for not killing me; here's a baby - by Marbas - August 15, 2016, 12:21 AM
RE: thanks for not killing me; here's a baby - by Lucy - August 16, 2016, 01:56 PM
RE: thanks for not killing me; here's a baby - by Marbas - August 16, 2016, 10:20 PM
RE: thanks for not killing me; here's a baby - by Lucy - August 24, 2016, 03:03 AM
RE: thanks for not killing me; here's a baby - by Marbas - August 27, 2016, 11:02 PM
RE: thanks for not killing me; here's a baby - by Scimitar - August 30, 2016, 05:49 AM
RE: thanks for not killing me; here's a baby - by Marbas - September 01, 2016, 11:30 PM
RE: thanks for not killing me; here's a baby - by Lotte - September 06, 2016, 03:30 AM
RE: thanks for not killing me; here's a baby - by Scimitar - September 12, 2016, 06:35 AM
RE: thanks for not killing me; here's a baby - by Lotte - September 12, 2016, 03:56 PM