Two Rivers Isle Mother knows best... Most of the time
Like a dream, the tree of life covers me, and dulls my eyes; I fall asleep.
776 Posts
Ooc — Meebee
Guardian
Away
Malice liked to believe she loved Vassago just as much as she loved Pyro, but even a mother had her favorites. While they were both of her, and she'd do anything to protect any one of them, she favored Pyro. She was so impressed with the little guy and with all he had gone through, she almost respected him in a way. While Burke or any other for that matter might see him as weak, Malice found he was the fighter of the litter. Obviously he had had a harder time getting here- yet he had done it all the same. 

Two yellow eyes looked upon the young face filled with wonder and a little smile appeared on her somewhat tired face. Soon, she glanced up too, silently greeting her mom. She wondered if Meldresi was up there too, or that her religion had brought her elsewhere. Her attention was soon placed upon the boy again though, his statement a rather philosophical one. Why would they be? She said in a soft tone, almost whispering as to not break whatever spell had been put on him by the stars. 
~Adopt Avalon!~
~Fake name: Absinthe~[Image: warrior_zpsifen6kug.gif](Guardian)[Image: naturalist_zps22vypiui.gif](Astronomer 1/10)

Messages In This Thread
Mother knows best... Most of the time - by Malice - August 16, 2016, 11:17 AM
RE: Mother knows best... Most of the time - by Pyro - August 21, 2016, 12:05 PM
RE: Mother knows best... Most of the time - by Malice - August 21, 2016, 12:36 PM
RE: Mother knows best... Most of the time - by Pyro - September 03, 2016, 12:37 PM
RE: Mother knows best... Most of the time - by Malice - September 03, 2016, 02:15 PM
RE: Mother knows best... Most of the time - by Pyro - September 04, 2016, 08:41 PM
RE: Mother knows best... Most of the time - by Malice - September 05, 2016, 09:26 AM
RE: Mother knows best... Most of the time - by Pyro - September 13, 2016, 10:44 PM
RE: Mother knows best... Most of the time - by Malice - September 14, 2016, 01:26 PM
RE: Mother knows best... Most of the time - by Pyro - September 24, 2016, 11:50 AM
RE: Mother knows best... Most of the time - by Malice - September 25, 2016, 12:31 PM
RE: Mother knows best... Most of the time - by Pyro - October 17, 2016, 01:49 PM