Two Rivers Isle Mother knows best... Most of the time
Like a dream, the tree of life covers me, and dulls my eyes; I fall asleep.
776 Posts
Ooc — Meebee
Guardian
Away
Plants could not live without the heat of the sun- the light it brought them all so generously. Malice didn't know exactly how it worked, but it had to be true. As a stargazer, Malice would rather stay under a sky full of shining sprinkles, yet she couldn't imagine life that way. She wondered what would happen if the sun just disappeared one day to never return, yet she didn't ask it out loud. Pyro was probably not capable of answering that question- and the stars only spoke in riddles. She theorized everything would die, or the moon would take over.

My mother-Absinthe. She said softly, glad she had interested the boy. And everyone that was not capable of living on earth anymore. The purer the heart- the brighter their star shines. She explained in a gentle tone. She let out a tiny chuckle at the little one's question. I'm not sad, little Lordling. When something is just so beautiful, it brings me tears. I'd call them "happy tears".

When you laughed so hard at your brother, surely you felt it too. When I look upon the two of you- it brings me happy tears as well sometimes.
~Adopt Avalon!~
~Fake name: Absinthe~[Image: warrior_zpsifen6kug.gif](Guardian)[Image: naturalist_zps22vypiui.gif](Astronomer 1/10)

Messages In This Thread
Mother knows best... Most of the time - by Malice - August 16, 2016, 11:17 AM
RE: Mother knows best... Most of the time - by Pyro - August 21, 2016, 12:05 PM
RE: Mother knows best... Most of the time - by Malice - August 21, 2016, 12:36 PM
RE: Mother knows best... Most of the time - by Pyro - September 03, 2016, 12:37 PM
RE: Mother knows best... Most of the time - by Malice - September 03, 2016, 02:15 PM
RE: Mother knows best... Most of the time - by Pyro - September 04, 2016, 08:41 PM
RE: Mother knows best... Most of the time - by Malice - September 05, 2016, 09:26 AM
RE: Mother knows best... Most of the time - by Pyro - September 13, 2016, 10:44 PM
RE: Mother knows best... Most of the time - by Malice - September 14, 2016, 01:26 PM
RE: Mother knows best... Most of the time - by Pyro - September 24, 2016, 11:50 AM
RE: Mother knows best... Most of the time - by Malice - September 25, 2016, 12:31 PM
RE: Mother knows best... Most of the time - by Pyro - October 17, 2016, 01:49 PM