Two Rivers Isle Mother knows best... Most of the time
Like a dream, the tree of life covers me, and dulls my eyes; I fall asleep.
776 Posts
Ooc — Meebee
Guardian
Away
The though of Pyro eventually finding a mate of his own and leaving the nest pained her. She wanted to be with him forever- her little lordling, but knew that one day she would have to let him go. She was the bringer of his life, and it was only fair to give him all of it. "The talk" came with that. If he, however unlikely, would like to stay in Arthendal with a girl (who had earned Malice's trust) she'd not hold him back either. Perhaps, when Burke would perish, she'd even step down for one of her own children to rule the Isle if they proved to be a good leader. It scared her to think of this...

She smiled as she looked at her little sprout. She wished him a long and happy life- to have him never fear death but rather the ones who brought it. Sometimes, it was time that brought the peace of death. It made one realize we only have so little or much to make our star shine the brightest of them all- and that we should do what we love before we ended up up there. She nuzzled Pyro's head towards the north where the North-star shone brightly in the sky. That one. At least, I believe so. She said with a quick yet loving kiss on the child's head.

Her eyes almost closed as she heard the giggles of her youngest son in love. It gave her that fuzzy feeling inside. Her heart almost melted as Pyro gave her a wolf-hug, one she would treasure for as long as she would live. I love you too, little sprout. She whispered softly in his ear, pulling him a little closer to give him some more of her warmth. 
~Adopt Avalon!~
~Fake name: Absinthe~[Image: warrior_zpsifen6kug.gif](Guardian)[Image: naturalist_zps22vypiui.gif](Astronomer 1/10)

Messages In This Thread
Mother knows best... Most of the time - by Malice - August 16, 2016, 11:17 AM
RE: Mother knows best... Most of the time - by Pyro - August 21, 2016, 12:05 PM
RE: Mother knows best... Most of the time - by Malice - August 21, 2016, 12:36 PM
RE: Mother knows best... Most of the time - by Pyro - September 03, 2016, 12:37 PM
RE: Mother knows best... Most of the time - by Malice - September 03, 2016, 02:15 PM
RE: Mother knows best... Most of the time - by Pyro - September 04, 2016, 08:41 PM
RE: Mother knows best... Most of the time - by Malice - September 05, 2016, 09:26 AM
RE: Mother knows best... Most of the time - by Pyro - September 13, 2016, 10:44 PM
RE: Mother knows best... Most of the time - by Malice - September 14, 2016, 01:26 PM
RE: Mother knows best... Most of the time - by Pyro - September 24, 2016, 11:50 AM
RE: Mother knows best... Most of the time - by Malice - September 25, 2016, 12:31 PM
RE: Mother knows best... Most of the time - by Pyro - October 17, 2016, 01:49 PM