Ankyra Sound Let mercy come and wash away what I've done
"I am NOT forgetful"
241 Posts
Ooc — MEEBEE
All Welcome 
@Kjalarr @Maude or anyone XD?

The day was fresh and new, the sun having barely awoken, yet the siren was already near sea. She had had a dream about the man who had earned her attention, the very man whom she called friend yet yearned to call him more. Bain was too young for her, she kept telling herself, but then came the argument of the age of the soul. He didn't act his age, he was a flirt yet so interesting and nice. She was still young in her head, still a passion for exploring and fun stuff. Whom was to say that their love would not be accepted by the world? What did they know? Love was love, no matter between who, right?

She sighed as she stared at the sunlight bouncing off the waves, the sky a lovely pink before turning purple and eventually blue. It was warmer than yesterday, she noticed. She closed her eyes, her bloodied muzzle, dripping crimson from a rabbit, pointed to the sky. She was a gamma now, apparently. She didn't know what she had done to earn such a title, but she guessed it had to do with how much she was around. Barely did she leave Saltwinter. Here was her home, her family, not elsewhere. Why leave?

She began humming, a soft tune yet as beautiful as the scenery. Eyes closed, she forgot about the world around her, only focused on getting through the day without Bain in her mind. 
"I simply... Don't remember."
ásabragr
641 Posts
Ooc — torvi
Guardian
The end of Kjalarr's patrol took him to the shores. He had risen before the sun — not an unusual thing for the scarred northman who had always preferred the shadows of the night to the illumination of the day for that it put him on a level playing ground that his monochromacy had stolen from him. Of course, he knew nothing different. The world had always been endless and varying shades of white, black and gray to him. It was only since he had been promoted to Beta and further then to Alpha beside Caiaphas that Kjalarr had forced himself to become a beast of the day, too. His duties demanded it and over time it had became easier. Dream Ragnar had told him that it was because his touch of “sight” — the ability that with proper training would have enabled the viking to be a Seer. As it was, he was clinging to a fading culture carried on because he was a Ragnarsson and it was his duty though without his father as a guide there was so much that Kjalarr didn't know.

He gave his head a slight shake and offered a soft snort to dispel those thoughts as he reached the end of the shore and the end of their borders where they tapered off into the shore, the cold sea water lapping at his sand colored stockings. Gaze of caribbean ringed with silver near his pupils studied the monochrome sea, drawing comfort from it despite that he knew it's mighty and terrible power. It had saved his life once — washed him up upon these very shores, three months old, half drowned and malnourished until Scimitar had found him, taken him in and raised him as one of his own; only to remember that this very sea had taken and spit out Whittier's body.

Kjalarr peered away with a deep inhale of the salty brine which kissed at his cheeks, sticky where it clung to his fur. He moved then, walking through the high tide knowing that as the day wore on the tide would recede. The sound of humming caught his attention and Kjalarr drew to it, thinking for a moment that it was Maude and wondering why he was disappointed when he saw that it wasn't, and attempted to stifle the guilt he felt at that. He recognized Ondine well enough though he realized he'd never yet spoken to her. She smelled of saltwater, of saltwinter and blood (presumably where it covered her muzzle). “Ondine,” The alpha male greeted her with a friendly smile, his tone light, jovial and lilting with his accent. “How are you this morning?” He inquired as he drew nearer.

please send all PM's to kivaluk

1/3 threads
you still wonder if you're
a ferocious beast or a saint
but you're neither because
you're infinitely more —

"I am NOT forgetful"
241 Posts
Ooc — MEEBEE
Her mind wandered off- back to the place she was born. She could still remember, despite it having been so long. The waves, always crashing into the same rocks, with force sometimes coming higher than 2 wolves stacked upon each other. The white foam, tickling her tongue and forcing her to go back to clean water to get the salty taste out of her mouth. The wind ruffling her fur, drying the wet parts and making them hard unless she suckled on it or took a bath. Life felt real back then, now she was living in a dream.

She did not notice footfalls coming closer, too caught up in her song and the sound of the water. She hated people listening in on her when she was alone, and was therefore quite embarrassed to hear a man's voice. Her bi-colored eyes popped open as she almost tumbled, abruptly ending her humming. She stared at the white man, remembering his scars more than his coat, knowing what he was but not who he was. His name was Kjalarr, if she was remembering stuff correctly, and he was the alpha? What was he doing socializing with her? Clearly he had better stuff to do than talking to the weird blood covered woman who spent most of her time singing to herself near the sea.

She dipped her head in a small bow to show respect, getting herself back together and returning her gaze to the early morning sky. I'm doing just fine. She answered in a soft voice, not anything as bold as her voice when she sung. And you, sir? She was not sure what to address him with. Caiaphas was not mated with him, so that did not make him a king, right? Sir was always the way to go if she wasn't sure of someone's formal title, and if she was wrong, she'd know soon enough. Should she ask why she was placed so high in the pack? Would that be rude?
i'M cRaZY?! What's crAZy is that this world refuses to let me be with yOU~!! <3
317 Posts
Ooc — Alisha
Away
*barges in*

Maude hated waking up early, but she pulled herself from the warmth of her den into the slight chill of morning — oh shit winter was coming — to perform her duties as Beta/First Mate. She trotted to the borders, but upon smelling Kjalarr she followed the Alpha's trail immediately, her mind wandering to how she could annoy him this time (and hoping that their conversation didn't turn awkward again).

His trail led her to the sea shore, and her mischievous smirk fell into a frown as Kjalarr's form was disappointingly accompanied by another. Another female that is. For a moment Maude scowled, her claws digging into the ground. How dare another woman talk to him! Ok, that was a stupid thought. He was Alpha, it was his job to check up on the pack members. Caiaphas was a woman, too. But still!

She burst into their pleasant conversation, crowing loudly and settling herself next to Kjalarr, her welcoming smile juxtaposed with a gaze that burned holes into the one eyed and bloodied (there was a story behind that, wasn't there) woman and said silently: mine. Ahoy 'n g'mornin'!
Maude identifies as female, but is physically male.

(She also swears like a (literal) sailor)
ásabragr
641 Posts
Ooc — torvi
Guardian
Ondine's humming stopped abruptly, presumably as she caught sight of him but Kjalarr was too preoccupied by accepting the respectful dip of her head to him with a brief nod of his own. She responded to his question that she was doing fine, with caused a brief noise of content to rumble in the viking's chest, in a manner that Kjalarr perceived to be shy, perhaps, returning the question using the title sir. For a moment hearing that title brought the viking up short. Sir? His brow furrowed for a few moments as he contemplated it, testing it out in his head. Sir. No, no. That made him sound old. He wasn't a sir. Or anything close to what it represented, at that. Sir's probably weren't cannibal. Sir was a title that would have sounded better bestowed upon his deceased father.

“You can call me Kjalarr, or Kja, if you wish. Sir's...well,” The viking laughed a little awkwardly as his own internal monologue over it. “it makes me feel old.” A ridiculous thing considering he was nearing only his second year. It was too polite, too formal. Jarl would have been better — it signifed that Caiaphas still held more power than him (for Queens were more powerful than Jarls) but also would, as it had for his father before him, identify him as in charge as well. That, however, was a thought for another time.

Maude came on the scene, soon, much to Kjalarr's surprise, especially so when the pirate slid right up to his side, greeting Ondine in her typical loud fashion without a sneer or jibe sent his way. Unaware of the daggers Maude was shooting the Gamma, Kjalarr turned his gaze back upon the presumably one eyed woman. Whatever he'd been about to say before Maude came into the scene was lost and he wasn't...sure what to say next so he opted not to say anything, waiting for one of the women to speak, figuring for many reasons that, that was probably the best course of action.

1/3 threads
you're infinitely more —

"I am NOT forgetful"
241 Posts
Ooc — MEEBEE
Omg, Maude just crashin' the party XD

She smiled goofy as he did not respond right away, awkward in these kind of situations. With Caiaphas talking had been easy, but perhaps that was just because Slancio had been nearby and she had been feeling ambitious. She had come here to be alone, not to converse with the alpha. Where was Slancio when she needed him? Hell, even Bain crashing the party would be okay right now! Silently, she prayed to see him any waking hour for the rest of her life, but she wouldn't tell that to anyone.

Kjalarr, I KNEW IT! EUREKA! She let out, raising one paw in the air as her victory pose with her eyes closed. She fucking knew it was his name. Her eyes popped open, cheeks burning from embarrassment. Acting this way around Bain and Slancio was alright, but this was the damned alpha! She had made a fool out of herself in front of her own leader. Uhhh... She said as she lowered her limb, placing it back on the ground where it was supposed to be. Excuse me, sir, I mean Kjalarr, I mean sir, I-I'm an entertainer and sometimes I just can't contain myself. She explained in a stuttering soft voice.

Her expression changed from embarrassed to offended in the blink of an eye as another... it came crashing their party. She raised an eyebrow. The It smelled male but certainly looked like a female. An ugly, messy one. Oh dear, She did not return it's greeting, instead commenting on the ugly faces it was making. You're not any prettier when you're making faces like that. Was it jealous? Confused? Angry? surely it had to do something with Kjalarr, but did it really think Ondine would ever want him as a lover? Well, perhaps if he had a nice personality, but for now her heart was Bain's. 
317 Posts
Ooc — Alisha
Away
Maude took the offended gaze in an entirely different way; supporting her twisted belief that this bitc- woman was intentionally encroaching on...whatever Kjalarr and her relationship could be called. Her fake smile faded into a sneer as the woman's one eyed gaze scanned her face. And then, as the woman's mouth opened, it shifted into rage.

Excuse me? Maude screeched, taken aback. Ok, she knew she wasn't the best looking wolf, male or female or whatever, but that was just rude. And she was a pirate. Not to mention the BETA. Do ye know just who yer talkin' to, wench?

ásabragr
641 Posts
Ooc — torvi
Guardian
Ondine repeated his name in a “ha! I knew it” sort of fashion that made the viking snicker, but in a light manner. She continued to call him sir, but her tone signified to him that it was out of embarrassment and Kjalarr let it slide with a roll of his shoulders. He didn't care, so long as she respected his position and him. According to Thistle, Ragnar had been adored by those that followed him faithfully: it wasn't a bad thing to strive towards. “It's alright.” Kjalarr assured Ondine with a friendly, easy smile tugging at his lips.

One moment, things were fine (at least to Kjalarr they'd been perfectly fine) and the next the world had slammed side ways on it's axis and there was a cracking, palpable tension in the air between the two women, Ondine calling out the faces that Maude was apparently making at her. Ugly, as Ondine had called Maude, was a harsh word but Maude had taken extreme offense to it. Maude's screech caused Kjalarr to cringe at her side, his gaze flickering between the two women — not clued in on that he was the start of it all.

He hesitated as Maude snapped about if Ondine realized that she'd just insulted the Beta, unsure if it was anything he really wanted to get involved in. He had no experience dealing with feuding women — and in fact wasn't even sure why they were sending death glares at each other — and held to his silence, curious as to if they would work it out themselves or if he'd have to intervene. For now, he remained a silent sentinel, intrigued more than he should have been, admittedly (haha).

1/3 threads
you're infinitely more —

"I am NOT forgetful"
241 Posts
Ooc — MEEBEE
The tension was drained from her body with two simple words. Well, simple she wasn't sure of. If she would ever be the bearer of children she'd let them try it as soon as they started to talk to see if the words were really that simple. Point was; she was comfortable again besides her alpha. Feww, for a moment there I thought I had screwed up. She chuckled. At least she could amuse him. That was a step forward, she found. She had noticed from the different wolves in Teekon that she was very open and dramatic, but that was what she had studied for at the forest of berries. Just go with the flow, brah. (insert rap hand gesture here.)

Ondine was a creature of truth, beauty and danger, and her years had led her to read others very well. This creature was just another bitch -an unusual one, she'd give it that- that was assuming too much. As if Ondine would ever think herself worthy enough of the love of an alpha. Though, if it hurt the boy pretending to be a woman, she'd gladly take the shot and mess around with the young alpha for a bit. She was a siren, after all.

You are excused indeed, love. Ondine said with a small smile in her voice made for singing with the waves. Unlike the creature before her, she knew how to keep her cool in tension filled situations. If the bitch wanted to fight, she better watch out, for years came with experience in almost anything. month after month had she patrolled borders, fought off invaders and sparred with her wolves. Though perhaps what some would call past her prime, this lady was dangerous. I do not, that is the beauty of meeting. Perhaps you should do it proper next time and not try and kill me with your face. She moved her body to face it, bowing properly before the creature of bad manners. Ondine Água, my lady. She greeted, making sure to be allert for if the stranger wanted to attack, keeping her head low and protecting her neck at all times. She doubted it would, though, not in front of the alpha.
317 Posts
Ooc — Alisha
Away
While this woman might have been older than Maude, she didn't have the pleasure of living with pirates. Maude, from the moment she could walk, was fighting. Her body, ragged and ugly as it was, was primed for battle, one on one or raiding. The woman's smugness as she eloquently insulted her Beta, only made Maude want to tear the woman apart even more. Ok, she really did not know who she was talking to.

But most infuriating of all was Kjalarr's silence. He said nothing as the two women glared at each other, neutral land between their warring factions. She seemingly ignored his presence as she stepped closer to the bloodstained woman, but his blank face only riled her up further.

The woman introduced herself as Ondine, mockingly referring to Maude as "my lady". Maude smirked, her body sliding into a dominant stance. Maude. Beta of Saltwinter. Her crooked grin widened. Nice t'meet ye, Ondine.

ásabragr
641 Posts
Ooc — torvi
Guardian
Kjalarr kept to his awkward silence, gaze shifting between them, muscles twitching in anticipation as he watched Maude move closer to Ondine, her posture one of dominance. Kjalarr's own tail twitched as he watched the two of them exchange barbed words that sounded something like pleasantries — at least from Ondine, he'd never heard something so pretty come from Maude's mouth — back and forth. He kept from intervening, held back on placing himself between the two women; at least for the moment. Barbed words were fine but he wouldn't let them come to physical blows. In a way, this needed to happen. Maude needed to assert herself as the dominate female in this situation: Ondine had spoken to her in a way that Kjalarr doubted she'd dare speak to Caiaphas and Maude had a right to assert herself. He still wasn't sure what kind of faces Maude had been making to start this...tiff between the two of them but that wasn't the pressing thing to focus on, currently. So, while his muscles were poised, ready to become the referee if it looked like it was going to become violent he remained in his spot, continuing to observe.

1/3 threads
you're infinitely more —

"I am NOT forgetful"
241 Posts
Ooc — MEEBEE
The sirens drew the pirates off their ships into the depths of the water- not even history was scared of the being before her. She had no reason to be, especially not at Kjalarr's side. Perhaps it was in a higher rank than her, but that did not give it the power to do just anything to her. Ondine only had three real leaders; Caiaphas, Kjalarr and the sea itself. If Maude wanted her respect, she'd have to give some to her as well. Of course, she was also looking forward to a bit of bitching before that. She was no longer a defenseless girl like in her younger years.

Not even as it came closer did Ondine retreat, instead straightening herself- not dominantly so, just enough to make the point she was only bowing out of manners and greeting. She smiled, ever so sweetly, at her "Beta". She gave a side glance at Kjalarr, who had been awfully quiet this whole time. Was he okay with his co-leaders to act like this? Maude brought shame to the leaders as a whole like this, and Ondine wondered why it was even given the position. The pleasure is all mine. She said as her bi-colored eyes returned to Maude.

Now, Kjalarr, I totally forgot to ask what you were doing here. I think I was a bit distracted. She said, her head turning to him as she addressed her alpha. She did not care about Maude so close to her- although she did smell a bit-, but her body was ready for a counterattack if she so decided to attack. She smiled- at least she had made her point as not a total pushover.
317 Posts
Ooc — Alisha
Away
She wasn't as eloquent as this woman, nor as reserved. Her shit-eating grin killed whatever smugness Maude reserved for herself at the woman. The wench snarled, the noise low at first, then increasing with volume as she turned to Kjalarr. She wasn't the best Beta, sure, but her position called for respect from all of her members. And if she couldn't get that, she would have to force it.

She saw how tense the woman got under her pleasant smile, knowing that she was ready for a battle. Good. Let her be. She stopped her snarling, her eyes two blazing embers in her matted form. She stayed silent and glared, then surged forward, her fangs aiming for Ondine's neck, intent on pushing her down into the sand.

ásabragr
641 Posts
Ooc — torvi
Guardian
Ondine seemed rather determined to ignore Maude's presence — not something that Kjalarr thought was not a good move — but he was determined to allow Maude to assert herself as the Beta, and Ondine would learn it and respect it or she'd suffer the consequence at Maude's own paws. The pallid beauty turned to him, addressing him as if Maude had left though the pirate riled. A more gentlemanly creature would have politely asked Ondine to be respectful of Maude's position as second in command: but then again Kjalarr wasn't polite. Besides, she had to prove to Ondine that she had earned her position, never mind that Kjalarr felt slightly miffed that the pallid woman did not respect or agree with his and Caiaphas' decision to promote Maude who had earned it in both of their eyes.

“The end of my patrols brought me this way and I thought I'd take a stroll along the shore for a bit,” Kjalarr explained with a slight shrug — a languid rise and fall of his broad shoulders. His intentions had been to steal a few moments to himself before he continued on with his other duties as alpha male. It was selfish to do, to steal a few moments to himself and he understood it, but sometimes he needed it. Except, this kind of seemed to turn into one of those unofficial duties he was in charge of meditating. His eyes slid to Maude as the pirate launched herself at Ondine, his ears slicking back to half mast as he ghosted forward — clear of the “attack” zone but ready to intervene if it turned away from a physical and forced display of dominance.

1/3 threads
you're infinitely more —

"I am NOT forgetful"
241 Posts
Ooc — MEEBEE
Forcing Ondine into submission would only cause for her to turn against her totally, the little devil she was. Maude had already lost a bit of respect-worthy points when she arrived, and now she wanted to make it worse, apparently. Perhaps if the bitchy thing had been nice from the start she would've earned the older woman's respect, but alas. Some were just not as civilized and sophisticated as the pale, bloody beauty. Ah, you like the sea? Ondine asked, smiling just slightly, still aware of Maude but not acting like it at all. Ondine, as an actress of some sort, had great control of her body, be it in fighting or acting. 

All muscles in her shoulder zone, the powerhouse of the wolf, tensed up as she so much caught glimpse of Maude storming at her. She was surprised the ugly thing went for her neck, knowing well that that was the place she could be killed at if it were to come to it, but as she tumbled down, her head did too, covering the place. The impact wasn't as bad as it could have been, seeing that Maude was not as big as her, but now she had to escape. She held her forelimbs up to hopefully deny her acces to her face, her hind limbs kicking up to get Maude off of her.

Her lip was pulled up in a nasty snarl, a low growl coming out of her throat, two bi-colored eyes staring straight at the boy on top of her, trying to get the message of "I'm not letting you fuck me over" into it's head. Her back was rolling some, getting ready to get up as soon as Maude was distracted or kicked up by her violent kicks.

Penny gonna see the evil me.
317 Posts
Ooc — Alisha
Away
She barely noticed as Kjalarr backed away, all of her energy and mental focus on the insolent bitch who dared to undermine her authority. She didn't need Ondine to like her; she didn't need any of them too. All she needed was their respect, even if she had to force it out of them, like she would to the black-eyed woman.

The eyeless witch rolled underneath her, the blow pushing the woman underneath Maude. She growled fiercely, but Maude's snarls sounded more like a roar than anything. She winced at the blows from the woman's hind legs, raising one of her own to stomp down on her stomach, her leg, anything. Her front half, however, was straddling the bleeding woman's chest, her fangs aching to draw blood. She intentionally aimed at the woman's muzzle, intent on slamming it down into the sand and keeping her head down. While she would love to tear Ondine's throat out, she was a member of their crew, like it or not.

She certainly didn't like it.

ásabragr
641 Posts
Ooc — torvi
Guardian
“I was born in the Bay south of here. I admire it's power,” And yet, he also respected it, knowing that it was temperamental and could easily take lives as quickly as it saved his own a year ago. The question probably begged for a simple “yes” or “no” response but it wasn't that simple to Kjalarr. He felt comfortable around the sea but whether he liked it or not depended upon the day. Whittier's death still hurt and the Viking was not so eager to forgive and forget for it. Not yet, at least. The two women tumbled down into the sand where they wrestled: a writhing mass of pale and dark gray shadows. He ghosted closer, moving to give himself a better view to ensure that neither was turning this tussle of dominance between them into a bloody massacre. So far, neither of them had turned to bloodshed, but he kept a quick and careful eye upon their exchange to the best of his abilities as they were struggling with one another.

1/3 threads
you're infinitely more —

"I am NOT forgetful"
241 Posts
Ooc — MEEBEE
Ondine forgot about Kjalarr and the beautiful morning scenery to focus all her energy on the boy on top of her. Her head pressed down in the sand, forelegs up to hold Maude away from her face and chin covering her neck she was in a safe position- yet it didn't really help her with throwing Maude off of her. When the dirty little fucker raised his leg however, she saw an opening. A powerful blow was given upward at the side of where the leg was raised in an attempt to push her already unbalanced body to the side so he would fall. She had already maneuvered her hips while giving the blow, and so even if Maude regained his balance somehow, she'd most likely only hit some skin and fur of her haunches- it would hurt nonetheless with those blunt nails. 

Ondine knew she wouldn't be able to hold Maude up forever, even if he wasn't that heavy and maybe get thrown down with her blow, and that if he could reach her face she could reach his too. So with a wary eye did she look for how close he was, snapping her own jaws at his muzzle every now and then when she found him getting too close. His teeth did connect some times, and while they did draw some blood, never too deep to become a nasty scar, it was hard to see with her already blood covered muzzle.
317 Posts
Ooc — Alisha
Away
Maude gasped with rage and pain at the woman's kick — she really should have thought that through, but pirates weren't much for strategy —. It made her wobble slightly off of Ondine's form, obviously giving the eyeless witch the advantage. Maude wouldn't let this stand. She pulled away from Ondine, knowing that if she stood over the crafty woman for longer, she would continue her battering at her exposed stomach. That Maude couldn't stand.

Before Ondine would get up, Maude pounced onto the insubordinate woman once more, hoping that she had gotten at least onto her stomach before she made her move. The Beta's yellowed fangs aimed for the back of Ondine's neck once more, hoping to push her down on the ground — stomach first this time — and smothering her into the sand.

ásabragr
641 Posts
Ooc — torvi
Guardian
Kjalarr was not sure if this was a direct rank challenge or not, or if Ondine had just been insubordinate to his Beta. Regardless, there wasn't any time to contemplate it, nor ask it aloud: not when both women were busy tussling with one another in the sand. Perhaps he should have been like a stereotypical hot blooded male and found enjoyment in this: two women wrestling each other in the sand; but he didn't. This was serious. Not some giggly, get all “hot and bothered” situation. Despite it's lack of clarity on if it was a rank challenge or not he knew that which woman won the show of dominance would probably mean something; and he was refereeing it. He'd let this happen when he could have smoothly intervened and demanded Ondine's subordination. Yet, that wasn't the way of Saltwinter. Ranks were challenge-able. It wasn't the spar he usually associated with a rank challenge though, so he wasn't so sure, but Ondine did not just accept Maude's dominance. No, the blood stained woman fought to get the upper hand.

“No maiming one another,” He barked the reminder sharply at them, the pungent scent of fresh blood detected over the salty brine that battered the three of them. “Keep it clean.” He moved to get a better view, squinting against the sun, watching them closely. They were a blur of white and dark grey against the monochrome backdrop of sand and sea and some details were lost to the viking, but nevertheless he was the criticizing spectator.

1/3 threads
you're infinitely more —

"I am NOT forgetful"
241 Posts
Ooc — MEEBEE
Mehh, not sure about this post. I'm not the best at IC fighting, sorry <3

A wicked smirk fancied the bloodied siren's face when she heard what her impact had done to the other. She had so hoped to kick his balls- just to convince this "he" was indeed a male. She believed in the freedom of wanting; not in believing that the false was true. Maude was a male, he would never have babies or go into heat. The best thing he could do is find a nice little gay guy and fuck off. No, that was wrong for her to think, and yet it felt so good in her head.

The barking of Kjalarr lay on deaf ears, Ondine too concentrated to pay attention to anything other than Maude. As soon as he lost balance, she scampered onto her side- getting the blow that was giving right on the side of her exposed shoulder. It hurt like the living hell, yet breaking it would've hurt more, and Ondine gritted her teeth in a grin of pain yet lust for blood. She had not been quick enough -too big and heavy to make a move that was expected, yet she had suffered nonetheless.  She now went for his own forelegs- trying to clamp her teeth around one of them and pull like a motherfucker, all while breathing; You bitch... In an almost laughing matter. Her hind limbs were kicking too, trying to hit something-anything to get Maude away from her so she could stand. 
317 Posts
Ooc — Alisha
Away
Like Ondine, she largely ignored Kjalarr's words. Her fangs hit home, deep in the witch's shoulder. Maude cackled through the fur and blood, her fangs pressing deeper as she chomped down repeatedly. She could feel Ondine snapping at her feet. The wench kicked one of them out, hoping to hit her face. 'ow 'bout ye fookin' stand down, bitch.

ásabragr
641 Posts
Ooc — torvi
Guardian
He might as well have barked his command at the sand or the sea for all the good it did. Neither woman acknowledged him, and Kjalarr knew when he was being ignored. A low growl rumbled in the alpha's chest, his teeth snapping together in frustration. Being ignored was not anything that Kjalarr had ever been able to stand, and this intolerance had only gotten worse through his promotion to Beta and then to Alpha Male; but there wasn't anything he could presently do without getting, physically, in the middle of their fight. Unless they were trying to kill one another he'd resolved himself to staying out of it. The only problem was Saltwinter didn't have a healer (as far as he was aware, anyway) and he would be useless to patch up wounds so they were solely on their own. His mother had been a healer — was a healer? but she was long gone. Besides, Moonspear was not a place he was welcome to, even if she wouldn't have pulled a disappearing act. He circled around them, leaving a wide berth as he moved into the waves, tensing for a second as the cold water crashed behind him and rushed up along his long legs and belly as he continued watching, wondering which one would rise the victor; still ignorant that in actuality he'd more or less been the unintentional cause of it.

1/3 threads
you're infinitely more —

"I am NOT forgetful"
241 Posts
Ooc — MEEBEE
Thought the blow meant with her paws- my mistake XD This works even better though. I hope it's okay for Ondine to sort of surrender like this- if you want anything changed Alisha, you can just ask :)

The bigger female had had enough of this, she decided when the teeth of the other entered her tender flesh. She had gotten what she had wanted- Maude disobeying her alpha. This was all she needed. In a bruter move she moved from underneath the lighter-smaller boy, the blood of the wound on her shoulder blending in with the already present blood of a rabbit. Her muzzle was dripping too, the scent of fresh blood in the air like thick smoke. Even Kjalarr had not done his job well- he was supposed to be the judge and break them up if one wasn't fighting fair- what kind of leaders were they? 

She disobeyed you, Kjalarr! She shouted at the young man in the water. She scampered up as soon as she got the chance, taking on a more submissive pose to indicate she was done with this fight. If Maude attacked her now, she was sure Kjalarr would call her out on her bullshit. How are we to trust our beta if she doesn't even fight fair, hm? No matter how out of breath she was, the words would reach both their ears. As-as far as I know, we have no healer in Saltwinter. Winter is coming, and if this gets infected, your beta just doomed one of your wolves! With or without Maude on top of her, she would get these words across. All she had done was speak up for herself a bit- she had not deserved a bloody wound on her shoulder the size of Maude's stinking mouth.
317 Posts
Ooc — Alisha
Away
Blood rushed into Maude's mouth. The larger woman pulled away, leaving Maude's muzzle dripping with blood. The Beta cackled triumphantly, her golden gaze burning as she glared at Ondine's prostrate form. She looked towards Kjalarr, her tail wagging in the breeze, seeking his approval. She defended herself as a Beta for once! Shouldn't he be proud or something?

Oh lordie, ye mewling little wench. Ain't ye ever been in a fight before? Maude's good mood quickly shifted as she scowled at Ondine, her eyes rolling as she sighed with exasperation. I didn't maim ye. 'Tis a love bite, is all, She smirked darkly, lapping the drops of blood from her teeth. I could do worse, She promised, her voice a low growl.

The Beta looked towards her Alpha, head canted curiously. Wot'd ye t'ink, Kja? He had been the reason behind this, but he hadn't seemed to realize that as of yet. Regardless, he was the neutral party in their fight. Ondine's wound would heal. And the woman had smelled of plants and herbs. Surely she could heal it herself.