Ankyra Sound Let mercy come and wash away what I've done
"I am NOT forgetful"
241 Posts
Ooc — MEEBEE
Her mind wandered off- back to the place she was born. She could still remember, despite it having been so long. The waves, always crashing into the same rocks, with force sometimes coming higher than 2 wolves stacked upon each other. The white foam, tickling her tongue and forcing her to go back to clean water to get the salty taste out of her mouth. The wind ruffling her fur, drying the wet parts and making them hard unless she suckled on it or took a bath. Life felt real back then, now she was living in a dream.

She did not notice footfalls coming closer, too caught up in her song and the sound of the water. She hated people listening in on her when she was alone, and was therefore quite embarrassed to hear a man's voice. Her bi-colored eyes popped open as she almost tumbled, abruptly ending her humming. She stared at the white man, remembering his scars more than his coat, knowing what he was but not who he was. His name was Kjalarr, if she was remembering stuff correctly, and he was the alpha? What was he doing socializing with her? Clearly he had better stuff to do than talking to the weird blood covered woman who spent most of her time singing to herself near the sea.

She dipped her head in a small bow to show respect, getting herself back together and returning her gaze to the early morning sky. I'm doing just fine. She answered in a soft voice, not anything as bold as her voice when she sung. And you, sir? She was not sure what to address him with. Caiaphas was not mated with him, so that did not make him a king, right? Sir was always the way to go if she wasn't sure of someone's formal title, and if she was wrong, she'd know soon enough. Should she ask why she was placed so high in the pack? Would that be rude?
"I simply... Don't remember."
Messages In This Thread
Let mercy come and wash away what I've done - by Cattail - August 20, 2016, 12:41 PM
RE: Let mercy come and wash away what I've done - by Cattail - August 21, 2016, 10:27 AM
RE: Let mercy come and wash away what I've done - by Kjalarr - September 01, 2016, 03:40 PM
RE: Let mercy come and wash away what I've done - by Cattail - September 02, 2016, 06:47 AM
RE: Let mercy come and wash away what I've done - by Maude - September 03, 2016, 01:46 PM
RE: Let mercy come and wash away what I've done - by Kjalarr - September 04, 2016, 06:39 AM
RE: Let mercy come and wash away what I've done - by Cattail - September 04, 2016, 07:04 PM
RE: Let mercy come and wash away what I've done - by Maude - September 04, 2016, 08:22 PM
RE: Let mercy come and wash away what I've done - by Kjalarr - September 05, 2016, 05:49 AM
RE: Let mercy come and wash away what I've done - by Cattail - September 05, 2016, 06:10 AM
RE: Let mercy come and wash away what I've done - by Maude - September 05, 2016, 12:00 PM
RE: Let mercy come and wash away what I've done - by Kjalarr - September 08, 2016, 03:16 PM
RE: Let mercy come and wash away what I've done - by Cattail - September 09, 2016, 01:19 PM
RE: Let mercy come and wash away what I've done - by Maude - September 11, 2016, 08:20 PM