Ankyra Sound Let mercy come and wash away what I've done
i'M cRaZY?! What's crAZy is that this world refuses to let me be with yOU~!! <3
317 Posts
Ooc — Alisha
Away
*barges in*

Maude hated waking up early, but she pulled herself from the warmth of her den into the slight chill of morning — oh shit winter was coming — to perform her duties as Beta/First Mate. She trotted to the borders, but upon smelling Kjalarr she followed the Alpha's trail immediately, her mind wandering to how she could annoy him this time (and hoping that their conversation didn't turn awkward again).

His trail led her to the sea shore, and her mischievous smirk fell into a frown as Kjalarr's form was disappointingly accompanied by another. Another female that is. For a moment Maude scowled, her claws digging into the ground. How dare another woman talk to him! Ok, that was a stupid thought. He was Alpha, it was his job to check up on the pack members. Caiaphas was a woman, too. But still!

She burst into their pleasant conversation, crowing loudly and settling herself next to Kjalarr, her welcoming smile juxtaposed with a gaze that burned holes into the one eyed and bloodied (there was a story behind that, wasn't there) woman and said silently: mine. Ahoy 'n g'mornin'!
Maude identifies as female, but is physically male.

(She also swears like a (literal) sailor)
Messages In This Thread
Let mercy come and wash away what I've done - by Cattail - August 20, 2016, 12:41 PM
RE: Let mercy come and wash away what I've done - by Maude - August 21, 2016, 02:28 PM
RE: Let mercy come and wash away what I've done - by Kjalarr - September 01, 2016, 03:40 PM
RE: Let mercy come and wash away what I've done - by Cattail - September 02, 2016, 06:47 AM
RE: Let mercy come and wash away what I've done - by Maude - September 03, 2016, 01:46 PM
RE: Let mercy come and wash away what I've done - by Kjalarr - September 04, 2016, 06:39 AM
RE: Let mercy come and wash away what I've done - by Cattail - September 04, 2016, 07:04 PM
RE: Let mercy come and wash away what I've done - by Maude - September 04, 2016, 08:22 PM
RE: Let mercy come and wash away what I've done - by Kjalarr - September 05, 2016, 05:49 AM
RE: Let mercy come and wash away what I've done - by Cattail - September 05, 2016, 06:10 AM
RE: Let mercy come and wash away what I've done - by Maude - September 05, 2016, 12:00 PM
RE: Let mercy come and wash away what I've done - by Kjalarr - September 08, 2016, 03:16 PM
RE: Let mercy come and wash away what I've done - by Cattail - September 09, 2016, 01:19 PM
RE: Let mercy come and wash away what I've done - by Maude - September 11, 2016, 08:20 PM