Ankyra Sound Let mercy come and wash away what I've done
ásabragr
641 Posts
Ooc — torvi
Guardian
Ondine's humming stopped abruptly, presumably as she caught sight of him but Kjalarr was too preoccupied by accepting the respectful dip of her head to him with a brief nod of his own. She responded to his question that she was doing fine, with caused a brief noise of content to rumble in the viking's chest, in a manner that Kjalarr perceived to be shy, perhaps, returning the question using the title sir. For a moment hearing that title brought the viking up short. Sir? His brow furrowed for a few moments as he contemplated it, testing it out in his head. Sir. No, no. That made him sound old. He wasn't a sir. Or anything close to what it represented, at that. Sir's probably weren't cannibal. Sir was a title that would have sounded better bestowed upon his deceased father.

“You can call me Kjalarr, or Kja, if you wish. Sir's...well,” The viking laughed a little awkwardly as his own internal monologue over it. “it makes me feel old.” A ridiculous thing considering he was nearing only his second year. It was too polite, too formal. Jarl would have been better — it signifed that Caiaphas still held more power than him (for Queens were more powerful than Jarls) but also would, as it had for his father before him, identify him as in charge as well. That, however, was a thought for another time.

Maude came on the scene, soon, much to Kjalarr's surprise, especially so when the pirate slid right up to his side, greeting Ondine in her typical loud fashion without a sneer or jibe sent his way. Unaware of the daggers Maude was shooting the Gamma, Kjalarr turned his gaze back upon the presumably one eyed woman. Whatever he'd been about to say before Maude came into the scene was lost and he wasn't...sure what to say next so he opted not to say anything, waiting for one of the women to speak, figuring for many reasons that, that was probably the best course of action.

please send all PM's to kivaluk

1/3 threads
you still wonder if you're
a ferocious beast or a saint
but you're neither because
you're infinitely more —

Messages In This Thread
Let mercy come and wash away what I've done - by Cattail - August 20, 2016, 12:41 PM
RE: Let mercy come and wash away what I've done - by Kjalarr - August 21, 2016, 02:52 PM
RE: Let mercy come and wash away what I've done - by Kjalarr - September 01, 2016, 03:40 PM
RE: Let mercy come and wash away what I've done - by Cattail - September 02, 2016, 06:47 AM
RE: Let mercy come and wash away what I've done - by Maude - September 03, 2016, 01:46 PM
RE: Let mercy come and wash away what I've done - by Kjalarr - September 04, 2016, 06:39 AM
RE: Let mercy come and wash away what I've done - by Cattail - September 04, 2016, 07:04 PM
RE: Let mercy come and wash away what I've done - by Maude - September 04, 2016, 08:22 PM
RE: Let mercy come and wash away what I've done - by Kjalarr - September 05, 2016, 05:49 AM
RE: Let mercy come and wash away what I've done - by Cattail - September 05, 2016, 06:10 AM
RE: Let mercy come and wash away what I've done - by Maude - September 05, 2016, 12:00 PM
RE: Let mercy come and wash away what I've done - by Kjalarr - September 08, 2016, 03:16 PM
RE: Let mercy come and wash away what I've done - by Cattail - September 09, 2016, 01:19 PM
RE: Let mercy come and wash away what I've done - by Maude - September 11, 2016, 08:20 PM