Ankyra Sound Let mercy come and wash away what I've done
Γ‘sabragr
641 Posts
Ooc — torvi
Guardian
Ondine repeated his name in a β€œha! I knew it” sort of fashion that made the viking snicker, but in a light manner. She continued to call him sir, but her tone signified to him that it was out of embarrassment and Kjalarr let it slide with a roll of his shoulders. He didn't care, so long as she respected his position and him. According to Thistle, Ragnar had been adored by those that followed him faithfully: it wasn't a bad thing to strive towards. β€œIt's alright.” Kjalarr assured Ondine with a friendly, easy smile tugging at his lips.

One moment, things were fine (at least to Kjalarr they'd been perfectly fine) and the next the world had slammed side ways on it's axis and there was a cracking, palpable tension in the air between the two women, Ondine calling out the faces that Maude was apparently making at her. Ugly, as Ondine had called Maude, was a harsh word but Maude had taken extreme offense to it. Maude's screech caused Kjalarr to cringe at her side, his gaze flickering between the two women β€” not clued in on that he was the start of it all.

He hesitated as Maude snapped about if Ondine realized that she'd just insulted the Beta, unsure if it was anything he really wanted to get involved in. He had no experience dealing with feuding women β€” and in fact wasn't even sure why they were sending death glares at each other β€” and held to his silence, curious as to if they would work it out themselves or if he'd have to intervene. For now, he remained a silent sentinel, intrigued more than he should have been, admittedly (haha).

please send all PM's to kivaluk

1/3 threads
you still wonder if you're
a ferocious beast or a saint
but you're neither because
you're infinitely more β€”

Messages In This Thread
Let mercy come and wash away what I've done - by Cattail - August 20, 2016, 12:41 PM
RE: Let mercy come and wash away what I've done - by Kjalarr - August 21, 2016, 06:05 PM
RE: Let mercy come and wash away what I've done - by Kjalarr - September 01, 2016, 03:40 PM
RE: Let mercy come and wash away what I've done - by Cattail - September 02, 2016, 06:47 AM
RE: Let mercy come and wash away what I've done - by Maude - September 03, 2016, 01:46 PM
RE: Let mercy come and wash away what I've done - by Kjalarr - September 04, 2016, 06:39 AM
RE: Let mercy come and wash away what I've done - by Cattail - September 04, 2016, 07:04 PM
RE: Let mercy come and wash away what I've done - by Maude - September 04, 2016, 08:22 PM
RE: Let mercy come and wash away what I've done - by Kjalarr - September 05, 2016, 05:49 AM
RE: Let mercy come and wash away what I've done - by Cattail - September 05, 2016, 06:10 AM
RE: Let mercy come and wash away what I've done - by Maude - September 05, 2016, 12:00 PM
RE: Let mercy come and wash away what I've done - by Kjalarr - September 08, 2016, 03:16 PM
RE: Let mercy come and wash away what I've done - by Cattail - September 09, 2016, 01:19 PM
RE: Let mercy come and wash away what I've done - by Maude - September 11, 2016, 08:20 PM