Ankyra Sound Let mercy come and wash away what I've done
"I am NOT forgetful"
241 Posts
Ooc — MEEBEE
The tension was drained from her body with two simple words. Well, simple she wasn't sure of. If she would ever be the bearer of children she'd let them try it as soon as they started to talk to see if the words were really that simple. Point was; she was comfortable again besides her alpha. Feww, for a moment there I thought I had screwed up. She chuckled. At least she could amuse him. That was a step forward, she found. She had noticed from the different wolves in Teekon that she was very open and dramatic, but that was what she had studied for at the forest of berries. Just go with the flow, brah. (insert rap hand gesture here.)

Ondine was a creature of truth, beauty and danger, and her years had led her to read others very well. This creature was just another bitch -an unusual one, she'd give it that- that was assuming too much. As if Ondine would ever think herself worthy enough of the love of an alpha. Though, if it hurt the boy pretending to be a woman, she'd gladly take the shot and mess around with the young alpha for a bit. She was a siren, after all.

You are excused indeed, love. Ondine said with a small smile in her voice made for singing with the waves. Unlike the creature before her, she knew how to keep her cool in tension filled situations. If the bitch wanted to fight, she better watch out, for years came with experience in almost anything. month after month had she patrolled borders, fought off invaders and sparred with her wolves. Though perhaps what some would call past her prime, this lady was dangerous. I do not, that is the beauty of meeting. Perhaps you should do it proper next time and not try and kill me with your face. She moved her body to face it, bowing properly before the creature of bad manners. Ondine Água, my lady. She greeted, making sure to be allert for if the stranger wanted to attack, keeping her head low and protecting her neck at all times. She doubted it would, though, not in front of the alpha.
"I simply... Don't remember."
Messages In This Thread
Let mercy come and wash away what I've done - by Cattail - August 20, 2016, 12:41 PM
RE: Let mercy come and wash away what I've done - by Cattail - August 21, 2016, 06:22 PM
RE: Let mercy come and wash away what I've done - by Kjalarr - September 01, 2016, 03:40 PM
RE: Let mercy come and wash away what I've done - by Cattail - September 02, 2016, 06:47 AM
RE: Let mercy come and wash away what I've done - by Maude - September 03, 2016, 01:46 PM
RE: Let mercy come and wash away what I've done - by Kjalarr - September 04, 2016, 06:39 AM
RE: Let mercy come and wash away what I've done - by Cattail - September 04, 2016, 07:04 PM
RE: Let mercy come and wash away what I've done - by Maude - September 04, 2016, 08:22 PM
RE: Let mercy come and wash away what I've done - by Kjalarr - September 05, 2016, 05:49 AM
RE: Let mercy come and wash away what I've done - by Cattail - September 05, 2016, 06:10 AM
RE: Let mercy come and wash away what I've done - by Maude - September 05, 2016, 12:00 PM
RE: Let mercy come and wash away what I've done - by Kjalarr - September 08, 2016, 03:16 PM
RE: Let mercy come and wash away what I've done - by Cattail - September 09, 2016, 01:19 PM
RE: Let mercy come and wash away what I've done - by Maude - September 11, 2016, 08:20 PM