Ankyra Sound Let mercy come and wash away what I've done
i'M cRaZY?! What's crAZy is that this world refuses to let me be with yOU~!! <3
317 Posts
Ooc — Alisha
Away
While this woman might have been older than Maude, she didn't have the pleasure of living with pirates. Maude, from the moment she could walk, was fighting. Her body, ragged and ugly as it was, was primed for battle, one on one or raiding. The woman's smugness as she eloquently insulted her Beta, only made Maude want to tear the woman apart even more. Ok, she really did not know who she was talking to.

But most infuriating of all was Kjalarr's silence. He said nothing as the two women glared at each other, neutral land between their warring factions. She seemingly ignored his presence as she stepped closer to the bloodstained woman, but his blank face only riled her up further.

The woman introduced herself as Ondine, mockingly referring to Maude as "my lady". Maude smirked, her body sliding into a dominant stance. Maude. Beta of Saltwinter. Her crooked grin widened. Nice t'meet ye, Ondine.
Maude identifies as female, but is physically male.

(She also swears like a (literal) sailor)
Messages In This Thread
Let mercy come and wash away what I've done - by Cattail - August 20, 2016, 12:41 PM
RE: Let mercy come and wash away what I've done - by Maude - August 21, 2016, 08:12 PM
RE: Let mercy come and wash away what I've done - by Kjalarr - September 01, 2016, 03:40 PM
RE: Let mercy come and wash away what I've done - by Cattail - September 02, 2016, 06:47 AM
RE: Let mercy come and wash away what I've done - by Maude - September 03, 2016, 01:46 PM
RE: Let mercy come and wash away what I've done - by Kjalarr - September 04, 2016, 06:39 AM
RE: Let mercy come and wash away what I've done - by Cattail - September 04, 2016, 07:04 PM
RE: Let mercy come and wash away what I've done - by Maude - September 04, 2016, 08:22 PM
RE: Let mercy come and wash away what I've done - by Kjalarr - September 05, 2016, 05:49 AM
RE: Let mercy come and wash away what I've done - by Cattail - September 05, 2016, 06:10 AM
RE: Let mercy come and wash away what I've done - by Maude - September 05, 2016, 12:00 PM
RE: Let mercy come and wash away what I've done - by Kjalarr - September 08, 2016, 03:16 PM
RE: Let mercy come and wash away what I've done - by Cattail - September 09, 2016, 01:19 PM
RE: Let mercy come and wash away what I've done - by Maude - September 11, 2016, 08:20 PM