Ankyra Sound Let mercy come and wash away what I've done
ásabragr
641 Posts
Ooc — torvi
Guardian
Kjalarr kept to his awkward silence, gaze shifting between them, muscles twitching in anticipation as he watched Maude move closer to Ondine, her posture one of dominance. Kjalarr's own tail twitched as he watched the two of them exchange barbed words that sounded something like pleasantries — at least from Ondine, he'd never heard something so pretty come from Maude's mouth — back and forth. He kept from intervening, held back on placing himself between the two women; at least for the moment. Barbed words were fine but he wouldn't let them come to physical blows. In a way, this needed to happen. Maude needed to assert herself as the dominate female in this situation: Ondine had spoken to her in a way that Kjalarr doubted she'd dare speak to Caiaphas and Maude had a right to assert herself. He still wasn't sure what kind of faces Maude had been making to start this...tiff between the two of them but that wasn't the pressing thing to focus on, currently. So, while his muscles were poised, ready to become the referee if it looked like it was going to become violent he remained in his spot, continuing to observe.

please send all PM's to kivaluk

1/3 threads
you still wonder if you're
a ferocious beast or a saint
but you're neither because
you're infinitely more —

Messages In This Thread
Let mercy come and wash away what I've done - by Cattail - August 20, 2016, 12:41 PM
RE: Let mercy come and wash away what I've done - by Kjalarr - August 22, 2016, 06:47 PM
RE: Let mercy come and wash away what I've done - by Kjalarr - September 01, 2016, 03:40 PM
RE: Let mercy come and wash away what I've done - by Cattail - September 02, 2016, 06:47 AM
RE: Let mercy come and wash away what I've done - by Maude - September 03, 2016, 01:46 PM
RE: Let mercy come and wash away what I've done - by Kjalarr - September 04, 2016, 06:39 AM
RE: Let mercy come and wash away what I've done - by Cattail - September 04, 2016, 07:04 PM
RE: Let mercy come and wash away what I've done - by Maude - September 04, 2016, 08:22 PM
RE: Let mercy come and wash away what I've done - by Kjalarr - September 05, 2016, 05:49 AM
RE: Let mercy come and wash away what I've done - by Cattail - September 05, 2016, 06:10 AM
RE: Let mercy come and wash away what I've done - by Maude - September 05, 2016, 12:00 PM
RE: Let mercy come and wash away what I've done - by Kjalarr - September 08, 2016, 03:16 PM
RE: Let mercy come and wash away what I've done - by Cattail - September 09, 2016, 01:19 PM
RE: Let mercy come and wash away what I've done - by Maude - September 11, 2016, 08:20 PM