Ankyra Sound Let mercy come and wash away what I've done
"I am NOT forgetful"
241 Posts
Ooc — MEEBEE
The sirens drew the pirates off their ships into the depths of the water- not even history was scared of the being before her. She had no reason to be, especially not at Kjalarr's side. Perhaps it was in a higher rank than her, but that did not give it the power to do just anything to her. Ondine only had three real leaders; Caiaphas, Kjalarr and the sea itself. If Maude wanted her respect, she'd have to give some to her as well. Of course, she was also looking forward to a bit of bitching before that. She was no longer a defenseless girl like in her younger years.

Not even as it came closer did Ondine retreat, instead straightening herself- not dominantly so, just enough to make the point she was only bowing out of manners and greeting. She smiled, ever so sweetly, at her "Beta". She gave a side glance at Kjalarr, who had been awfully quiet this whole time. Was he okay with his co-leaders to act like this? Maude brought shame to the leaders as a whole like this, and Ondine wondered why it was even given the position. The pleasure is all mine. She said as her bi-colored eyes returned to Maude.

Now, Kjalarr, I totally forgot to ask what you were doing here. I think I was a bit distracted. She said, her head turning to him as she addressed her alpha. She did not care about Maude so close to her- although she did smell a bit-, but her body was ready for a counterattack if she so decided to attack. She smiled- at least she had made her point as not a total pushover.
"I simply... Don't remember."
Messages In This Thread
Let mercy come and wash away what I've done - by Cattail - August 20, 2016, 12:41 PM
RE: Let mercy come and wash away what I've done - by Cattail - August 23, 2016, 05:31 AM
RE: Let mercy come and wash away what I've done - by Kjalarr - September 01, 2016, 03:40 PM
RE: Let mercy come and wash away what I've done - by Cattail - September 02, 2016, 06:47 AM
RE: Let mercy come and wash away what I've done - by Maude - September 03, 2016, 01:46 PM
RE: Let mercy come and wash away what I've done - by Kjalarr - September 04, 2016, 06:39 AM
RE: Let mercy come and wash away what I've done - by Cattail - September 04, 2016, 07:04 PM
RE: Let mercy come and wash away what I've done - by Maude - September 04, 2016, 08:22 PM
RE: Let mercy come and wash away what I've done - by Kjalarr - September 05, 2016, 05:49 AM
RE: Let mercy come and wash away what I've done - by Cattail - September 05, 2016, 06:10 AM
RE: Let mercy come and wash away what I've done - by Maude - September 05, 2016, 12:00 PM
RE: Let mercy come and wash away what I've done - by Kjalarr - September 08, 2016, 03:16 PM
RE: Let mercy come and wash away what I've done - by Cattail - September 09, 2016, 01:19 PM
RE: Let mercy come and wash away what I've done - by Maude - September 11, 2016, 08:20 PM