Ankyra Sound Let mercy come and wash away what I've done
ásabragr
641 Posts
Ooc — torvi
Guardian
Ondine seemed rather determined to ignore Maude's presence — not something that Kjalarr thought was not a good move — but he was determined to allow Maude to assert herself as the Beta, and Ondine would learn it and respect it or she'd suffer the consequence at Maude's own paws. The pallid beauty turned to him, addressing him as if Maude had left though the pirate riled. A more gentlemanly creature would have politely asked Ondine to be respectful of Maude's position as second in command: but then again Kjalarr wasn't polite. Besides, she had to prove to Ondine that she had earned her position, never mind that Kjalarr felt slightly miffed that the pallid woman did not respect or agree with his and Caiaphas' decision to promote Maude who had earned it in both of their eyes.

“The end of my patrols brought me this way and I thought I'd take a stroll along the shore for a bit,” Kjalarr explained with a slight shrug — a languid rise and fall of his broad shoulders. His intentions had been to steal a few moments to himself before he continued on with his other duties as alpha male. It was selfish to do, to steal a few moments to himself and he understood it, but sometimes he needed it. Except, this kind of seemed to turn into one of those unofficial duties he was in charge of meditating. His eyes slid to Maude as the pirate launched herself at Ondine, his ears slicking back to half mast as he ghosted forward — clear of the “attack” zone but ready to intervene if it turned away from a physical and forced display of dominance.

please send all PM's to kivaluk

1/3 threads
you still wonder if you're
a ferocious beast or a saint
but you're neither because
you're infinitely more —

Messages In This Thread
Let mercy come and wash away what I've done - by Cattail - August 20, 2016, 12:41 PM
RE: Let mercy come and wash away what I've done - by Kjalarr - August 27, 2016, 05:14 AM
RE: Let mercy come and wash away what I've done - by Kjalarr - September 01, 2016, 03:40 PM
RE: Let mercy come and wash away what I've done - by Cattail - September 02, 2016, 06:47 AM
RE: Let mercy come and wash away what I've done - by Maude - September 03, 2016, 01:46 PM
RE: Let mercy come and wash away what I've done - by Kjalarr - September 04, 2016, 06:39 AM
RE: Let mercy come and wash away what I've done - by Cattail - September 04, 2016, 07:04 PM
RE: Let mercy come and wash away what I've done - by Maude - September 04, 2016, 08:22 PM
RE: Let mercy come and wash away what I've done - by Kjalarr - September 05, 2016, 05:49 AM
RE: Let mercy come and wash away what I've done - by Cattail - September 05, 2016, 06:10 AM
RE: Let mercy come and wash away what I've done - by Maude - September 05, 2016, 12:00 PM
RE: Let mercy come and wash away what I've done - by Kjalarr - September 08, 2016, 03:16 PM
RE: Let mercy come and wash away what I've done - by Cattail - September 09, 2016, 01:19 PM
RE: Let mercy come and wash away what I've done - by Maude - September 11, 2016, 08:20 PM