Ankyra Sound Let mercy come and wash away what I've done
"I am NOT forgetful"
241 Posts
Ooc — MEEBEE
Forcing Ondine into submission would only cause for her to turn against her totally, the little devil she was. Maude had already lost a bit of respect-worthy points when she arrived, and now she wanted to make it worse, apparently. Perhaps if the bitchy thing had been nice from the start she would've earned the older woman's respect, but alas. Some were just not as civilized and sophisticated as the pale, bloody beauty. Ah, you like the sea? Ondine asked, smiling just slightly, still aware of Maude but not acting like it at all. Ondine, as an actress of some sort, had great control of her body, be it in fighting or acting. 

All muscles in her shoulder zone, the powerhouse of the wolf, tensed up as she so much caught glimpse of Maude storming at her. She was surprised the ugly thing went for her neck, knowing well that that was the place she could be killed at if it were to come to it, but as she tumbled down, her head did too, covering the place. The impact wasn't as bad as it could have been, seeing that Maude was not as big as her, but now she had to escape. She held her forelimbs up to hopefully deny her acces to her face, her hind limbs kicking up to get Maude off of her.

Her lip was pulled up in a nasty snarl, a low growl coming out of her throat, two bi-colored eyes staring straight at the boy on top of her, trying to get the message of "I'm not letting you fuck me over" into it's head. Her back was rolling some, getting ready to get up as soon as Maude was distracted or kicked up by her violent kicks.

Penny gonna see the evil me.
"I simply... Don't remember."
Messages In This Thread
Let mercy come and wash away what I've done - by Cattail - August 20, 2016, 12:41 PM
RE: Let mercy come and wash away what I've done - by Cattail - August 28, 2016, 05:55 PM
RE: Let mercy come and wash away what I've done - by Kjalarr - September 01, 2016, 03:40 PM
RE: Let mercy come and wash away what I've done - by Cattail - September 02, 2016, 06:47 AM
RE: Let mercy come and wash away what I've done - by Maude - September 03, 2016, 01:46 PM
RE: Let mercy come and wash away what I've done - by Kjalarr - September 04, 2016, 06:39 AM
RE: Let mercy come and wash away what I've done - by Cattail - September 04, 2016, 07:04 PM
RE: Let mercy come and wash away what I've done - by Maude - September 04, 2016, 08:22 PM
RE: Let mercy come and wash away what I've done - by Kjalarr - September 05, 2016, 05:49 AM
RE: Let mercy come and wash away what I've done - by Cattail - September 05, 2016, 06:10 AM
RE: Let mercy come and wash away what I've done - by Maude - September 05, 2016, 12:00 PM
RE: Let mercy come and wash away what I've done - by Kjalarr - September 08, 2016, 03:16 PM
RE: Let mercy come and wash away what I've done - by Cattail - September 09, 2016, 01:19 PM
RE: Let mercy come and wash away what I've done - by Maude - September 11, 2016, 08:20 PM