Ankyra Sound Let mercy come and wash away what I've done
i'M cRaZY?! What's crAZy is that this world refuses to let me be with yOU~!! <3
317 Posts
Ooc — Alisha
Away
She barely noticed as Kjalarr backed away, all of her energy and mental focus on the insolent bitch who dared to undermine her authority. She didn't need Ondine to like her; she didn't need any of them too. All she needed was their respect, even if she had to force it out of them, like she would to the black-eyed woman.

The eyeless witch rolled underneath her, the blow pushing the woman underneath Maude. She growled fiercely, but Maude's snarls sounded more like a roar than anything. She winced at the blows from the woman's hind legs, raising one of her own to stomp down on her stomach, her leg, anything. Her front half, however, was straddling the bleeding woman's chest, her fangs aching to draw blood. She intentionally aimed at the woman's muzzle, intent on slamming it down into the sand and keeping her head down. While she would love to tear Ondine's throat out, she was a member of their crew, like it or not.

She certainly didn't like it.
Maude identifies as female, but is physically male.

(She also swears like a (literal) sailor)
Messages In This Thread
Let mercy come and wash away what I've done - by Cattail - August 20, 2016, 12:41 PM
RE: Let mercy come and wash away what I've done - by Maude - August 29, 2016, 09:54 PM
RE: Let mercy come and wash away what I've done - by Kjalarr - September 01, 2016, 03:40 PM
RE: Let mercy come and wash away what I've done - by Cattail - September 02, 2016, 06:47 AM
RE: Let mercy come and wash away what I've done - by Maude - September 03, 2016, 01:46 PM
RE: Let mercy come and wash away what I've done - by Kjalarr - September 04, 2016, 06:39 AM
RE: Let mercy come and wash away what I've done - by Cattail - September 04, 2016, 07:04 PM
RE: Let mercy come and wash away what I've done - by Maude - September 04, 2016, 08:22 PM
RE: Let mercy come and wash away what I've done - by Kjalarr - September 05, 2016, 05:49 AM
RE: Let mercy come and wash away what I've done - by Cattail - September 05, 2016, 06:10 AM
RE: Let mercy come and wash away what I've done - by Maude - September 05, 2016, 12:00 PM
RE: Let mercy come and wash away what I've done - by Kjalarr - September 08, 2016, 03:16 PM
RE: Let mercy come and wash away what I've done - by Cattail - September 09, 2016, 01:19 PM
RE: Let mercy come and wash away what I've done - by Maude - September 11, 2016, 08:20 PM