Ankyra Sound Let mercy come and wash away what I've done
ásabragr
641 Posts
Ooc — torvi
Guardian
“I was born in the Bay south of here. I admire it's power,” And yet, he also respected it, knowing that it was temperamental and could easily take lives as quickly as it saved his own a year ago. The question probably begged for a simple “yes” or “no” response but it wasn't that simple to Kjalarr. He felt comfortable around the sea but whether he liked it or not depended upon the day. Whittier's death still hurt and the Viking was not so eager to forgive and forget for it. Not yet, at least. The two women tumbled down into the sand where they wrestled: a writhing mass of pale and dark gray shadows. He ghosted closer, moving to give himself a better view to ensure that neither was turning this tussle of dominance between them into a bloody massacre. So far, neither of them had turned to bloodshed, but he kept a quick and careful eye upon their exchange to the best of his abilities as they were struggling with one another.

please send all PM's to kivaluk

1/3 threads
you still wonder if you're
a ferocious beast or a saint
but you're neither because
you're infinitely more —

Messages In This Thread
Let mercy come and wash away what I've done - by Cattail - August 20, 2016, 12:41 PM
RE: Let mercy come and wash away what I've done - by Kjalarr - September 01, 2016, 03:40 PM
RE: Let mercy come and wash away what I've done - by Cattail - September 02, 2016, 06:47 AM
RE: Let mercy come and wash away what I've done - by Maude - September 03, 2016, 01:46 PM
RE: Let mercy come and wash away what I've done - by Kjalarr - September 04, 2016, 06:39 AM
RE: Let mercy come and wash away what I've done - by Cattail - September 04, 2016, 07:04 PM
RE: Let mercy come and wash away what I've done - by Maude - September 04, 2016, 08:22 PM
RE: Let mercy come and wash away what I've done - by Kjalarr - September 05, 2016, 05:49 AM
RE: Let mercy come and wash away what I've done - by Cattail - September 05, 2016, 06:10 AM
RE: Let mercy come and wash away what I've done - by Maude - September 05, 2016, 12:00 PM
RE: Let mercy come and wash away what I've done - by Kjalarr - September 08, 2016, 03:16 PM
RE: Let mercy come and wash away what I've done - by Cattail - September 09, 2016, 01:19 PM
RE: Let mercy come and wash away what I've done - by Maude - September 11, 2016, 08:20 PM