Ankyra Sound Let mercy come and wash away what I've done
"I am NOT forgetful"
241 Posts
Ooc — MEEBEE
Ondine forgot about Kjalarr and the beautiful morning scenery to focus all her energy on the boy on top of her. Her head pressed down in the sand, forelegs up to hold Maude away from her face and chin covering her neck she was in a safe position- yet it didn't really help her with throwing Maude off of her. When the dirty little fucker raised his leg however, she saw an opening. A powerful blow was given upward at the side of where the leg was raised in an attempt to push her already unbalanced body to the side so he would fall. She had already maneuvered her hips while giving the blow, and so even if Maude regained his balance somehow, she'd most likely only hit some skin and fur of her haunches- it would hurt nonetheless with those blunt nails. 

Ondine knew she wouldn't be able to hold Maude up forever, even if he wasn't that heavy and maybe get thrown down with her blow, and that if he could reach her face she could reach his too. So with a wary eye did she look for how close he was, snapping her own jaws at his muzzle every now and then when she found him getting too close. His teeth did connect some times, and while they did draw some blood, never too deep to become a nasty scar, it was hard to see with her already blood covered muzzle.
"I simply... Don't remember."
Messages In This Thread
Let mercy come and wash away what I've done - by Cattail - August 20, 2016, 12:41 PM
RE: Let mercy come and wash away what I've done - by Kjalarr - September 01, 2016, 03:40 PM
RE: Let mercy come and wash away what I've done - by Cattail - September 02, 2016, 06:47 AM
RE: Let mercy come and wash away what I've done - by Maude - September 03, 2016, 01:46 PM
RE: Let mercy come and wash away what I've done - by Kjalarr - September 04, 2016, 06:39 AM
RE: Let mercy come and wash away what I've done - by Cattail - September 04, 2016, 07:04 PM
RE: Let mercy come and wash away what I've done - by Maude - September 04, 2016, 08:22 PM
RE: Let mercy come and wash away what I've done - by Kjalarr - September 05, 2016, 05:49 AM
RE: Let mercy come and wash away what I've done - by Cattail - September 05, 2016, 06:10 AM
RE: Let mercy come and wash away what I've done - by Maude - September 05, 2016, 12:00 PM
RE: Let mercy come and wash away what I've done - by Kjalarr - September 08, 2016, 03:16 PM
RE: Let mercy come and wash away what I've done - by Cattail - September 09, 2016, 01:19 PM
RE: Let mercy come and wash away what I've done - by Maude - September 11, 2016, 08:20 PM